Pleasant profits at Dreams
- Profits up for bed chain Dreams. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p4
Highlights the financial performance of bed chain Dreams for the year 1998.
- Dreams bucks the downturn. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2010, Issue 5684, p7
The article reports on the increase in pre-tax operating profits at bed retailer Dreams by 36% as the company drove down and benefited from economies of scale in Great Britain.
- Dreams' 60 store target. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p38
The article reports on the business condition of Dreams, a furniture company based in Great Britain. The company has been planning to operate 51 stores. The expansion comes on the back of strong sales growth in the first half of the year. According to Andrew Bennett, marketing manager, that...
- Sales soar at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p4
The article reports on the increase of bed retailer Dreams' sales in Great Britain. According to the report, the company had predicted in December 2007 that it would see sales pass the Â£195m mark for 2007, and despite the tough trading conditions, the company has achieved what it has...
- Dreams profits top Â£3m. // Cabinet Maker;8/18/2006, Issue 5501, p6
The article reports on the increase of business profit of Dreams company in the first half of 2006 in Great Britain. Business expansion and openings helped the company increase its profit to 3 million pounds from 2.26 million pounds in the first half of 2005. According to Dream chief executive...
- Efficiency drives Dreams' growth. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p4
The article reports on the beneficial results of improved marketing efficiency for Dreams, bed furniture manufacturer in Great Britain. The company aims to meet its turnover and profits targets for the year end, despite the tough trading environment. Moreover, the company is manufacturing more...
- Expansion plan pays off as Dreams sales top Â£55m. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p8
Focuses on the financial performance of bed chain Dreams in England. Increase in sales; Percentage increase of operating profit; Expansion of the company.
- Strong results have Dreams sleeping soundly. // Cabinet Maker;4/10/2009, Issue 5632, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of Dreams PLC in Great Britain in 2008. It states that the company's total sales increased by 16%, while its profit increased by 18%. It notes that the growth was driven 30 new stores opened during the year. Moreover, it cites the plan of the...
- Dreams achieves a 30% sales ries. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p6
The article reports that Great Britain-based bed retailer Dreams has enjoyed a 20% jump in like for like sales since Boxing Day, while total sales have risen by 30%. It is reported that the increases came on top of a buoyant 2004 for the 114-store chain. Accounts for the year ended December 2004...