Benfield: C-T in no hurry for flotation
- Corporate truth or dare. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p22
Focuses on the tendency of companies to pretend they are in good financial condition to attract investors in South Africa. Need to consider the performance of the company in the stock market; Reference to the opportunistic strategies of shareholders; Overview of the practices of individual...
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/4/95, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p34
Presents the stock market performance of several business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois, for the week ending December 4, 1995. Ten biggest stock winners and losers; Dow Jones industrial average.
- Stock watch. Koski, Sherry // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p35
Presents the stock performance of several businesses in Cleveland, Ohio for the period ending July 19, 1996.
- Stocks. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p43
Presents the status of several companies on the stock market of Ohio. Ten biggest advancers; Ten biggest decliners; Ten most active companies.
- Stock Market Update. Album, Andrew // Middle East;Nov98, Issue 284, p43
Presents information on the performance of stocks markets in the Middle East, with emphasis on specialist single company funds. Economic information on Egypt; Factors which should be considered when investing in the bear market; Identification of one of the most prominent financial institutions...
- PORTFOLIO POINTERS. S.H.; R.D. // Finance Week;08/18/2000, p54
Reports the stock market performance of several business enterprises in South Africa. Share price of the short-term insurer Mutual & Federal; Details on the business status of OTK; Expectations of a decrease in the profits gained by Woolworth; Increase of MGX profits.
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/06/99, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p107
Presents statistics reflecting the stock market performance of several businesses in Chicago, Illinois. Includes Braun Consulting Inc.; NovaMed Eyecare Inc.; Grubb & Ellis Co.; Lifeway Foods Inc.
- Stock watch. Koski, Sherry // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/08/96, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p23
Presents a chart on stock market performance of several businesses in Cleveland, Ohio for the period ending July 5, 1996.
- Local market report. // Business Press;01/23/98, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p35
Presents information relating to the finances and stock market performance of several business in the United States. Performance of companies on the stock market; Expected revenue of Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation for 1998; Agreement between Crescent Real Estate Equities Company and...