- Consumer electronics. // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p114
Presents statistical information pertaining to the consumer electronics industry in the United States. Sales of product brands including Sony and Hitachi; Achievement of Sony in sales; What contributed to the sales of the companies.
- CABLE MAKES THE HARD SELL. // CED;Feb2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on the SCTE Conference on Emerging Technologies about cables and consumer electronics industry in Miami, Florida. Struggles of consumer electronics industry in producing incremental revenue; Distribution of video signals to multiple televisions; Delivery of a robust digital package...
- ISUPPLI: CE REVENUE TO BOUNCE BACK IN 2010. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on a report by iSuppli which revealed that the worldwide consumer electronics industry will experience a slight increase in revenue in 2010 due to set-top box and liquid crystal display (LCD) high-definition television (HDTV) sales.
- Recoton Q1 Sales Off 5%, Accessories Flat. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p4
Reports the slowdown of the net revenues of Recoton for the first quarter of 2001 in Florida. Decrease in the sales of the company; Expansion of the net loss; Performance of the consumer electronics accessory segment.
- CE Sales Should Rise 0.3%. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
the article reports on the prediction of the Consumer Electronics Association that sales of the consumer electronics sector will increase by 0.3% in 2010.
- Record quarter for majors, as 51M year looms. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep94, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p19
Presents statistics on the combined American factory shipments of household electronics for the second quarter of 1994. Total number of appliances that were shipped; Forecasts on growth in shipment for fiscal 1995 by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers. INSET: ARI reports...
- Databank. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec93, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p11
Presents statistics on the appliance manufacturing industry in the United States as of September 1993. Shipments; Environmental comfort; Sales of consumer electronics; Sales of vacuum cleaners; Forecasts.
- Consumer electronics in Europe. Stevens, James R. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p6
Makes observations concerning the consumer-electronics products industry in Western Europe. Comparative data for television and video cassette recorder (VCR) retail market in European countries; Statistics on television viewing by Western Europeans; Increased demand for consumer-electronics...
- Top consumer electronics chains. // Discount Store News;7/4/94, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p52
Presents the top consumer electronics chains for 1993. Sales for 1993 and 1992; Number of stores; Average store size; Comments; Research by `Discount Store News'.