- Licensing. // Giftware News;Jan2006 Supplement Home Fashion, p47
The article focuses on celebrities and entities that are licensing their names and style choices to manufacturers. Cristina Saralegui, the first Spanish-language television personality to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is known as the inspiration behind the extensive licensed...
- What's in a name? Identification -- and dollars. Nolan, Kelly // Retailing Today;8/13/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses how Kohl's Corp.'s partnerships with celebrities had helped them promote its products across all departments in the U.S. Daisy Fuentes, former MTV host, has her own line of apparel with the company and Ashley Judd is the face of the American Beauty, a cosmetics line....
- Cristina happy as queen of small pond. Perez-Feria, Richard // Variety;6/10/96 Supplement Miami, Vol. 363 Issue 6, p32
Features Cristina Saralegui, a Miami, Florida-based Spanish-speaking television host. Saralegui's hosting shows; Saralegui's other concerns in the media industry.
- 'My mother has always been an honest friend. // Hispanic;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p28
Talks about the relationship of Cuban-born talk show host Cristina Saralegui with her mother, Cristina Santamarina de Saralegui. Attitude of de Saralegui; How Saralegui raises her children.
- Arizona's Razmataz welcomes Cristina. // Furniture/Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p23
The article reports that Spanish-language television personality Cristina Saralegui has drawn 2,000 fans and invited guests to Razmataz Furniture in Arizona. The company donated 25,000 worth of furniture and accessories to furnish five units of the De Colores Shelter for Chicanos Por La Causa....
- International Talk-Show Host Exists in a Variety of Worlds. Worlds, Janey // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p44
Profiles Hispanic American journalist and television host Cristina Saralegui. Career prior to becoming a talk show host; Personal information; Efforts to improve the lives of fellow Hispanic Americans; Causes supported; Career milestones.
- Latino Living. Perdomo, Yolanda // Hispanic;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p38
Looks at the popularity of furniture with Hispanic themes in the U.S. Features of Casa Cristina furniture line; View on having Hispanic-themed furnishings at home; Inspiration behind the furniture line of Cristina Saralegui.
- Tezozomoo Speaks. // La Prensa San Diego;8/24/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the Hispanic community in California including the change in the decision of former superintendent George Cameron to run for Sweetwater school board, the special treatment for ex-football player Burt Grossman, and the speech of Hispanic Cristina Saralegui.
- Spanish-lingo yakker indulges in 'Passions.' Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;05/03/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 46, p14
Reports on Univision talkshow host Cristina Saralegui's extended guest appearance on the National Broadcasting Co.'s daytime soap television program 'Passions'. Role in the program; Significance of Saralegui's guest appearance on the program on the growing importance of Hispanics in the United...