MCN BUZZ METER
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;12/8/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p26
A table is presented which ranks the television programs on the basis of social-engagement levels in the U.S. as of December 2014 including "The Walking Dead," "The Christmas Shepherd" and "Bad Girls Club."
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;6/9/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p28
A table is presented which ranks several cable television shows according to their social engagement including "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta," "Diagnosis Murder," and "Bad Girls Club."
- Popular TV shows in 1996-1997. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p138
Presents two charts of television programs popular with children and teenagers in 1996 and 1997. Shows popular with children ages 6-11; Shows popular with children ages 12-17; Based on data from Nielsen Media Research; Shows including `Sabrina the Teenage Witch,' `Clueless,' `Step by Step,'...
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/15/95, Vol. 125 Issue 20, p36
Presents a chart of the top 15 basic cable television programs for the week of May 1-7, 1995 in the United States. Source.
- mcnBuzz. // Multichannel News;6/10/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p76
A television chart is presented that ranks various television programs on the basis of volume of activity such as likes, tags, and links including "Game of Thrones" on Home Box Office Inc., "Teen Wolf" on MTV Networks, and "The Bachelorette" on American Broadcasting Co.
- Thursday Evening July 24, 2014. // Graham Leader;7/23/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 98, p6
A chart is presented related to the broadcasting of several television programs and films as of July 24, 2014 including Black Box, Big Brother and the Karate Kid.
- Wednesday Evening July 23, 2014. // Graham Leader;7/23/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 98, p6
A chart is presented related to the broadcasting of several television programs and films as of July 23, 2014 including Big Brother, Jurassic Park III and Treehouse.
- SOCIAL SNAPSHOT. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/5/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 29, p4
A table is presented which lists the social interactions generated by several television shows on Facebook, Twitter, Viggle, and GetGlue as of August 5, 2013 including "Big Brother," "La Voz Kids," and "The Vampire Diaries."
- Skipping Through September. // Multichannel News;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p13
Two charts are presented listing the five broadcast and cable television shows including "Big Brother," "Under the Dome," and "The Bridge" with the lowest time-shifted commercial retention rates for September 2014.