'Jersey Shore' Sets Record for Social Chatter
- 'Jersey' heading to Italian shores. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;1/26/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 18, p5
The article reports the MTV Networks has announced the fourth season of the television program "Jersey Shore" and that production will start in the spring of 2011 in Italy.
- MTV's new reality. Levine, Stuart; Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;2/1/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the move of the MTV Networks to picked up "Jersey Shore" for a second season.
- MTV orders more 'Shore'. Hibberd, James; Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;2/1/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the plan of MTV Networks to bring back the television program "Jersey Shore" with 12 new episodes.
- MTV KOs 'Jersey' punch. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;12/15/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 33, p4
The article reports that MTV Networks is deleting a scene from an episode of the upcoming television program "Jersey Shore," in which a female contestant is punched in the face.
- Stephen Friedman. // Adweek;6/6/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p12
An interview is presented with Stephen Friedman, President of the cable television company MTV Networks. Friedman states that the programming of the network MTV was altered to appeal to young adults and teenagers. He says that social media is a vital means of marketing for his company and...
- The tide turns for more MTV 'Sore'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;1/27/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the effort of the MTV Networks to push the development of the season two of the television program "Jersey Shore."
- MTV takes leave of 'Shore' // Daily Variety;8/31/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the decision of MTV Networks to cancel its television series "Jersey Shore" following the decline of ratings of the previous seasons of the show prior its sixth season.
- Youth of America flock to Snooki. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;1/10/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the 8.5 million viewers garnered by the third season of the television show "Jersey Shore," which makes it the highest-rated television series broadcasted in the MTV Networks history.
- Rebound for 'Jersey' // Daily Variety;1/9/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the 7.6 million viewers gathered by the MTV Networks' reality television series "Jersey Shore" during its season-five premiere on January 5, 2012.