'MCN' Names Comcast Operator of Year
- MSO CONTENT INNOVATION AWARD. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2015, p12
The article announces that the 2015 Multiple System operator (MSO) Content Innovation Award has been won by Film Festival Collective by Xfinity which is Comcast Cable Communications Inc.'s Video On Demand (VOD) series featuring the eastern U.S. film festivals' screened shorts stories.
- Honoring Excellence in Cable Communications. // Multichannel News;9/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p29
The article announces that companies including Big Ten Network LLC, Suddenlink Communications and Comcast Cable Communications Inc. have received the 2012 Golden Beacon Award.
- MSO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARD. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2015, p10
The article announces that National Recycling Program (NRP) of Comcast Cable Communications Inc. has received the 2015 Multiple System Operator (MSO) Social Responsibility Award.
- MCN Names 2009 'Wonder Women' Class. // Multichannel News;12/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p23
The article focuses on the 2009 Wonder Women Class of the magazine "Multichannel News." It states that the class 2009 represents some of the most accomplished and influential women in the cable and telecommunications industry. It notes that the 2009 class will be recognized during a luncheon on...
- 'MCN' Names 2010 Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;12/14/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p10
The article announces several awards for Wonder Women from "Multichannel News," including Jennifer Dangar from Discovery Communications, Kathleen Mayo from Cablevision Systems and Rita Tuzon from Fox Networks Groups.
- Net Execs, Stars Find a Pilgrim Partner. Thomas Umstead, R. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/25/2016, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on Craig Piligian of Pilgrim Studios, who has been named Producer of the Year by the magazines "Multichannel News" and "Broadcasting & Cable." Topics covered include A+E Networks president Nancy Dubuc saying that Craig is a leader and innovator, Discovery Channel executive...
- Change Is Good. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p32
In this article, the author discusses aspects of changing the concept of Multichannel News magazine to bring more comprehensive business news about the cable television industry in the U.S.
- HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p22
The article mentions that anniversary of the magazine "Multichannel News," which has been in business for 10 years.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p28
A chart is presented that shows the Multichannel News Index as of October 28, 2013.