NFL Net Scores Charter Pact
- The NFL Has Become Unwatchable. // Power Line;11/30/2015, p6
The article offers the author's insights regarding the replays of National Football League (NFL) games on television.
- NFL, sports biz shows take field. LEVINE, STUART // Daily Variety;8/12/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the plan of Versus, sports cabler of National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC), to introduce two roundup shows in September 2011 for the National Football League (NFL) season.
- Blockbuster Bows to Football: Cedes Sunday to NFL Season. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;9/16/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that Blockbuster, a provider of home motion pictures and video game rental service, has ceded to the fact that more people would watch the National Football League (NFL) on television than rent from them on a Sunday.
- Football Goes Long. // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p25
The article offers information the television coverage and viewership ratings for 2013 of American football which include the National Football League which shows growth for all five network carriers that cover its games and the Bowl Championship Series for college football.
- Top brands partner with Yahoo for first global live stream of NFL! // Adgully;10/26/2015, p1
The article reports on the announcement made by search engine company Yahoo! Inc. regading the top brands which partnered with the company to start an era of sports programming with the live stream of a regular season National Football League (NFL) game.
- Strong ratings, multiscreen strategy enable NFL to offer robust sponsorships. P. R. // B to B;5/13/2013, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses the brand power of the National Football League (NFL), which accounted for average 19.2 million viewers for nationally televised cable and network games in the U.S.
- Play Action for NFL Net. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;2/13/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the reaction of media buyers to the decision of the National Football League (NFL) to hold onto the new Thursday-Saturday-night TV package for its own NFL Network in the U.S. It also adds another network to the negotiating mix for larger advertisers who can use it as...
- NFL SCORES FOR NETS. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;12/30/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 60, p3
The article offers information on the high rating garnered by television networks such as National Broadcasting Co. (NBC) Inc. and ESPN when they aired their television programs covering the National Football League (NFL) events in the U.S.
- 2013 NFL Regular-Season Viewership Grows. // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p25
Statistics are presented on the television coverage and viewership ratings for 2013 of the National Football League games which include viewership numbers of sports networks like CBS, ESPN, and Fox which shows growth from 2012 numbers.