Charter: Video Subs Decline Again
- Charter by the Numbers. // Multichannel News;9/29/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p18
The article presents statistics related to Charter Communication on topics including its revenue and cash flow as of September 2014, penetration of the company's services by segment and quarterly revenue growth in its video and data segments as of September 2014.
- Charter said to mull big deals. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/4/2015, pA02
The article forecasts the financial performance of American cable television company Charter Communications Inc. in the first quarter of 2015, highlighting its increased revenue and decreased shares.
- Earnings, Sales Slip At Exelis In Fourth Quarter. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/28/2014, p1
The article reports on the financial results of aerospace, defense and information solutions company Exelis for the fourth quarter posted in February 2014. It mentions an 8% decline in net income to 79 million dollars, adjusted operating earnings of 150 million dollars and a 12.1% increase in...
- Cash Is King. Cuddihe, Rick // Turf Central;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 12, pA6
The article offers information on the most important elements that were reviewed by the contractors including gross profit, total income and cash position. Topics discusses include comparison between the importance of gross margin and total profit with cash flow, business revenue collection and...
- Ensuring Financial Strength to Support Growth Initiatives. RENAUD, ERIC // Franchising World;Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the areas that a lender evaluates to assess the financial capabilities of a business. It is said that sales and profitability is one of the top things that lenders check from a business to determine if the company is performing well. Another thing that lenders look at is...
- Boeing Profit Tops But Faster Output Slashes Cash Flow. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;10/23/2014, pA01
Boeing's third-quarter earnings and revenue beat analyst estimates Wednesday on higher commercial plane deliveries, but a production ramp-up raised concerns about cash flow and hopes for shareholder payouts.
- PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the 2nd Quarter of 2012. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of PerkinElmer Inc. in the second quarter of 2012. It reports that the revenue of the company increased from 479.1 million U.S. dollars to 521.8 million U.S. dollars in the second quarter. It also reports that operating cash flow revenue increased...
- Trims boost Charter's bottom line. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;8/1/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the improvement in the operating cash flow of Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. Reduction in capital spending; Increase in revenues; Ability of the company to generate free cash flow.
- Charter Charts Organic Growth Path. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;11/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p2
The article offers information on the results of the third quarter of 2013 sales by the Charter Communications Inc., cable television provider, and reports basic video subscriber losses were cut, revenue and cash flow were increased by 5 percent and high-speed data outpaced performance in 2012.