- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p27
The article reports on the personnel changes in the U.S. cable television industry in 2011, including Andrew Kobliska of Bigsmack, Cyndi McClellan of E! News, and Jay Madara of Gold Channel.
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- people. // Multichannel News;9/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p22
The article announces personnel changes at the cable television and telecommunications industry as of September 2014 including Erick Nordon at Digitour Media, Matt Hong at Turner Sports and Ed Kozek at The Weather Co.'s WeatherFX division.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/3/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p12
The article announces personnel changes in the cable television industry including Jason R. Carey, who was promoted as vice president for production at Animal Planet, Peter Dunn, who was named as president at Digital Octopus, and Mark Stalica, who joined Broadband Services as vice president for...
- The Dominoes Begin To Fall. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;9/27/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the possible changes that will take place when cable services provider Comcast Corp. takes over NBC Universal Inc. in the U.S. It tackles the potential impact of Comcast's oversight particularly on the issue of management changes to the struggling broadcast network's...
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.
- Honoring the Past, Looking Ahead. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p28
An advertising supplement reviewing the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado is presented.
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...