Rovi: Big Clicks for Connected-TV Ads
- Rovi Debuts TV Trial Advertising Program in Canada. // Telephone IP News;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
The article announces the launch in Canada of the Rovi Smart TV Field Trial Advertising Program in September 2011.
- Rovi and Decipher Reveal UK Smart TV Ad Study. // Telephone IP News;
The article deals with the first results of a two-phase study about Smart television (TV) usage and interactive advertising in Great Britain, released by Rovi Corp. and Decipher. The first-phase of the study offers a profile of the connected TV audience while the second phase would assess the...
- ROVI TO DEBUT DIGITAL AD PROGRAM FOR TOYOTA. // Telephone IP News;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
This article reports on a collaboration entered by Rovi Corp. with Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. to launch an interactive television advertising initiative for the Toyota Tundra on the Rovi Advertising Network in 2011. The network will provide an innovative advertising experience to the auto...
- Rov's New Standard for Television Ad Measurement. // Telephone IP News;Jul2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p3
The article features Rovi Analytics, the new reporting tool from digital entertainment technology leader Rovi Corporation.
- Rovi to Enhance Smart TV Advertising Network. // Telephone IP News;Dec2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the enhancement of the Rovi Advertising Network from Santa Clara, California-based Rovi Corp. The update is intended to provide marketers with advanced tools for driving higher rates of engagement with television (TV) advertising. Aside from enhancing the network's...
- ROVI GETS HELP MEASURING TV USAGE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/17/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p9
The article reports on an agreement signed by Rovi Corp. with TNS Media Research to jointly research and measure how consumers watch live, recorded and on-demand programming. The research with also tackle the use of interactive programming guides. Specifically, TNS Media will look at the use of...
- ROVI LAUNCHES SMART TV FIELD TRIAL ADVERTISING PROGRAM. // Telephone IP News;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
The article announces the Smart TV Field Trial advertising program of Rovi Corporation for exploring new opportunities in television advertising as well as Internet connected devices. It says that the program is based on delivery, measurement and production of campaigns within Rovi Advertising...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.