Keeping the Customer Happy
- Amdocs enhances multiservice billing. // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p29
Announces that Amdocs is planning to enhance its customer-care and billing platform. Objective of the enhancement; What the platform will support; Comments from Norman Rafalowitz, senior vice president of international marketing for Amdocs.
- Amdocs raises $500M in funds. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p36
Reports on the private placement of senior convertible notes issued by Amdocs Ltd. in May 2001. Terms of the deal; Credit rating for the notes given by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Amdocs upgrades clarify suite. Bednarz, Ann // Network World;9/23/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p17
Announces the upgrade of the customer relationship management suite by Amdocs, owner of the Clarify software. Features the ClarifyCRM 11 software; Sales rating of Clarify; Acquisition of Clarify by Amdocs in November of 2001.
- Esat Digifone selects prepaid technology. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p59
Reports on Amdocs Ltd.'s implementation of its prepaid solutions for Esat Digifone, a mobile telephone operator in Ireland.
- Amdocs Cutting Workforce. // Wireless Week;12/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p4
Reveals the layoff plans of billing systems provider Amdocs Ltd. on its workforce. Reasons behind the layoff plans; Total number of employees of Amdocs; Comments from Dov Baharav, company chief executive officer.
- Amdocs introduces Open APIs. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p16
Introduces Amdocs Open Application Programming Interfaces software by Amdocs in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Amdocs introduces 3G billing platform. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p107
Introduces Amdocs 3G, a platform designed to assist carriers in their adaptation to third-generation wireless services, from Amdocs.
- Count out your XACCT change to merge to the Pay-As-We-Go Internet. Metcalfe, Bob // InfoWorld;03/06/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p94
Features XACCT, an emerging company that will meter use of the Internet. Metering lessons learned by XACCT; What competitive local exchange carriers are using to charge for telephone calls; Internet services that would likely to be metered next.
- Amdocs profit falls 15% on forex losses. // Telecom Asia;Jun2010 Billing & OSS, p4
The article reports on the 68.6-million dollar profit decline of Amdocs in the first quarter of 2010 due to forex losses and amortization effects in Asia.