MCN BUZZ METER
- TAKING SUMMER STOCK OF CABLE RATINGS RACE. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/7/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 30, p4
A graphical representation of the 20 most-watched primetime cable networks in the U.S. in summer 2015 is presented.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;7/8/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 3, p6
Several charts and tables that show the ratings of television programs and networks including a chart that lists the top five cable networks, a chart that lists the top three evening news programs, and a table that shows the number of viewers and schedule of various television programs.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;4/8/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 3, p8
Several charts are presented which illustrate the ratings for television, cable television and evening news for the week March 30-April 5, 2009 in the U.S.
- Scripted Fare Helps Big Four Nets Rebound. KISSELL, RICK // Variety;8/19/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 2, p15
The article presents a chart showing the ratings of cable and broadcast television between May of 2013 and July of 2014 and discusses the how television networks such as ABC, CBS, and NBC have used scripted television programs to boost ratings.
- MCN BUZZ METER. // Multichannel News;9/26/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p42
Several charts which rank top ten television programs in the U.S. based on volume of activity are presented, such as one on cable programs and one on broadcast shows.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;6/29/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p44
A chart is presented that ranks basic-cable television shows based on social engagement levels for the week ending June 14, 2015 including "Major Crimes," "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" and "Pretty Little Liars."
- Trading Multiples Climb Higher. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the speculations of SNL Kagan Ultd. on the trading multiples of cable operators in the U.S. Report claims that Kagan is convinced that the average weighted price of shares could pass seven times cash flow mark, however, has to rise by 9.5% in February 2011. Relevantly, a...
- Nielsen Primetime Report. // Daily Variety;6/24/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 56, p8
Several charts are presented which show the television program ratings as of June 15-21, 2009 in the U.S. including the total viewers for each network, top shows in 18-49 audience, top cable networks and top evening news.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings. // Daily Variety;6/10/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 46, p13
Several charts which show the primetime television ratings as of June 10, 2009 in the U.S. are presented including the top shows in 18-49 demographics in which NBA Finals Game 1 & 2 landed the top spot, in 12-34 demographics where still NBA Finals dominated and the top cable networks and evening...