Multichannel News INDEX
- Multichannel news INDEX. // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p24
Several charts are presented which discusses the Multichannel News Index (MNI) of various multiple system operators (MSOs), television (TV) programmers, and equipment vendors as of April 30, 2012 including Cablevision Systems Corp., AMC Networks, and Arris Group Inc.
- Graham Channel Lineup. // Graham Leader;9/25/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 12, p3B
Several charts related to television channels in Graham, Texas are presented including the channel lineup, and the schedules of television programs from September 25-28, 2013.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;9/10/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p24
Several charts are presented which provide data on the financial performance of cable broadcasting companies in the U.S. as of 2012 including percentage gainers, stock price indexes, and Standard and Poor's 500 index.
- Sly, foxy TV is not what I want. Young, John // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p3A
The article offers the author's insights on the choice of people in their preferred television channels.
- When TV Everywhere ... Isn't. // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p31
In this article, the author comments on the term television ( TV) Everywhere which defines the accessibility of on-demand television programs from programmers or television program providers.
- Brazil gets TV channel dedicated to the arts. P. P. // Art Newspaper;May2013, Vol. 22 Issue 246, Special section p6
The article announces that in 2013 Brazil will be getting a television channel dedicated exclusively to arts and cultural programming, titled Arte 1.
- Never Say Die. // Time;May1950, Vol. 55 Issue 18, p36
The article reports on the launch of so-called television giveaway shows in the U.S. including Campbell Soup Company's purchase of an additional half-hour of time on the show "Double or Nothing" and various television stations' introduction of a giveaway called Lucky Number.
- AD AGE PICKS THE BEST AND WORST FOR FALL. // Advertising Age;5/24/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 21, p6
The article rates fall 2010 television programs including "Lone Star," "Nikita" and "Mixed Signals."
- Channel 6 continues push to beef up news presence. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p8
The article reports on the move of WRTV-TV Channel 6 to bolster its weekend-morning offerings by resuming a newscast eliminated by penny-pinching former owner McGraw-Hill.