- Communicating Cable's Future. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p51
The article focuses on the significance for communication specialists engaged in the U.S. cable communication industry to consider attending the annual forum of the Association of Cable Communicators (ACC) to achieve professional growth and conform with the changes in the industry.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;5/30/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p18
The article offers information related to career development in cable television industry in the U.S., including the appointment of Elaine Frontain Bryant as senior vice president, nonfiction and alternative programming at Arts & Entertainment (A&E) Network, the appointment of Cindy Freed as...
- DAVID VAN VALKENBURG. // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p32
The article profiles David Van Valkenburg, the chairman of corporate consultancy at Balfour Associates. It cites that after graduating from science-related courses, Van Valkenburg chose to change his career path and take a master of business administration degree (MBA) in finance to be involved...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p34
The article announces career developments of executives in the U.S. cable television industry which include the appointments of Walter Hughes at Comcast Corp. and Trisha Cardoso at Showtime Networks as well as the promotion of Gina Brogi at Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;1/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p30
The article announces the career developments in the cable television and telecommunications industry in the U.S. in 2012 including the naming of Jamie Cutburth as vice president of advertisement sales marketing at Bravo Media LLC, the joining of Raul Valentin as vice president of Comcast Cable...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p18
The article presents career development of several people in the cable television industry including the hiring of Derek Smith for Dilated Pixels, the appointment of Steven Lerner as vice president for HGTV and DIY Network and the promotion of Ed Huguez from Starz.
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;8/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 156, p3
The article offers updates on career developments on the cable television industry as of August 2006. Former Ask Jeeves executive Steve Sordello was appointed CFO at TiVO. Reelzchannel named former ABC Family executive Patricia LaVigne as senior vice-president for creative services and marketing.
- FACE2FACE. // Multichannel News;11/26/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p34
The article announces several promotions and appointments within the cable television industry of the U.S. including Stephen Harris who has been named director, nonfiction and alternative programming at A&E Network, Andrew Jackson as senior vice president of marketing at BBC Worldwide Americas,...