- AAAA-Listers. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/15/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p15
Photographs of several actors, executives and journalists are presented, including "Breaking Bad" actor Aaron Paul, photojournalist Neil HallSworth and chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of MediaLink Inc., Michael Kassan.
- Youth, talent and bravery in a time of change. Silk, Atifa // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Sep2015, p3
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the advertising industry in Asia, the Spikes Asia festival, and the Michael Kassan of MediaLink, advisory and business development firm.
- Western Consolidates. Dawson, Angela; Dini, Justin // Adweek Midwest Edition;05/10/99, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p12
Reports on the downsizing of Western Media Worldwide and talks to hire a senior executive under president Michael Kassan. Why the cutbacks were made; Offices affected by the cutbacks.
- Kassan on Leave From Western. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;07/19/99, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p52
Reports that Michael Kassan, president of Western Initiative Media Worldwide, is taking a leave of absence. Speculations on the circumstances surrounding Kassan's hiatus; Person who will assume Kassan's duties during his absence; Senior-level managerial shifts undergone by the company.
- Kassman named COO at Western International. // Brandweek;7/25/94, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p14
Reports that Western International Media has named Michael Kassan as the media buying firm's first chief operating officer.
- Michael Kassan. LEARMONTH, MICHAEL // Advertising Age;1/3/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on Michael Kassan, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the marketing consulting firm Medialink, discussing Kassan's influence within the Internet and mass media industries.
- SUMMER CELEBRATIONS. CUMMINGS, CARRIE // Adweek;8/31/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 28, p15
The article presents several photographs of executive from advertising and media agency including Adweek editorial director James Cooper, MediaLink chairman Michael Kassan and Westfield's head of contemporary art initiative Isolde Brielmaier.
- Zuiker, Kassan on tap for Variety summit. // Daily Variety;4/20/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that "CSI" creator Anthony Zuiker and Michael Kassan of MediaLink LLC have been selected to anchor the keynote conversation at Entertainment and Technology Summit of "Variety" to be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Rey, California on April 30, 2012.
- THE BURGER KING. Arndt, Rachel Z. // Fast Company;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 157, p65
The article presents information on a $175 cheeseburger created by chef Kevin O'Connell at the Wall Street Burger Shoppe in New York City, which features Kobe beef, foie gras, and gold flakes mixed into truffle mayonnaise and sprinkled on the bun.