WOW'S COLLEEN ABDOULAH TO CHAIR ACA BOARD
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Abdoulah Sets WOW Apart. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;1/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, special section p2
The article announces that Colleen Abdoulah has been awarded with the 2007 Wonder Women award by Multichannel News.
- Women to Watch. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p30B
Focuses on various successful women executives in the cable television industry. Achievements of president and chief operating officer Colleen Abdoulah of WideOpenWest LLC since 2001; Goals to be achieved by marketing director Laura Dergal of television network mun2 for 2003; Pastimes and...
- Cable Connection: Pai, Abdoulah Get Friendly at the ACA Summit. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;3/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p28
The article offers information on the humorous conversation held between Ajit Pai, commissioner of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Colleen Abdoulah, chairwoman of the organization American Cable Association (ACA) at the ACA Summit in Washington D.C.
- Abdoulah Tapped As WOW's CEO. // Multichannel News;5/12/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p14
Overbuilder WideOpenWest LLC (WOW) promoted former AT&T Broadband executive Colleen Abdoulah to president and chief executive officer. Abdoulah, who joined WOW in 2002, succeeds Mark Haverkate, who left to found Champion Broadband, which intends to operate the spun-off WOW system in Denver,...
- Business executives will be WOW'd by telecom executive Colleen Abdoulah. Delauro, Antonette // ColoradoBiz;Feb2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pACG20
The article announces that Colleen Abdoulah, president and chief executive officer at Wide Open West (WOW) company, will be the keynote speaker at the fourth annual Women in Corporate Growth Breakfast to be held on March 12, 2008 in Colorado. Abdoulah's discussion will focus on leadership styles...
- Message to women seeking the executive suite: Don't sell yourself short. // ColoradoBiz;Feb2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pACG20
An interview with Colleen Abdoulah, president and chief executive officer at Wide Open West company, is presented. When asked about the contributions of women to the executive suite, she stresses that intuitive sense helps women to become effective leaders. Abdoulah states that employee...
- Minneapolis Urban League on shaky ground. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/6/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p3
In this article the author discusses the ruling made by the Minneapolis Urban League (MUL) chairman of the board of directors in Minneapolis, Minnesota which disallows the members of the organization to take part in the electoral process.
- LAHC distributes $103,000 in scholarships. Dado, Natasha // Arab American News;5/16/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1527, p8
The article discusses the 27th Annual Gala Awards organized by the nonprofit organization Lebanese American Heritage Club (LAHC) in Dearborn, Michigan. Topics include the granting of scholarship awards to qualified students during the event, the presentation of the LAHC Award of Excellence to...
- Sold! // CableFAX Daily;12/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 242, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of over builder WideOpenWest (WOW) by Avista Capital Partners in 2005. WOW was purchased from Oak Hill Capital Partners and ABRY Partners. According to the previous owners, the change in ownership will be transparent to employees and customers, which means...