TCA SUMMER PRESS TOUR NEWS
- 'Wives' drives Lifetime spinoff. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;5/10/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 26, p4
The article reports on the development of a new television series in the U.S. by Lifetime Television as a spinoff to its hit drama "Army Wives."
- It's holiday pics aplenty for Lifetime. // Daily Variety;10/12/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on holiday programming "It's a Wonderful Lifetime" of Lifetime Television, wherein television shows with theme of Christmas holiday will be shown that include "The Christmas Consultant," "All About Christmas Eve," and "Finding Mrs. Claus."
- Orgs team for concert. // Daily Variety;8/15/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the partnership between charity Got Your 6 and Lifetime Television for an event at Republican National Convention 2012.
- LIFETIME WANTS 'AMERICA' // Daily Variety;9/7/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 42, p8
The article offers information on the telecast of the television program "America's Most Wanted," by the firm, Lifetime Television in U.S.
- Lifetime adds lots of reality, 2 dramas. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;5/4/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 22, p3
The article reports that Lifetime Television is adding the drama series "The Protector," which stars Ally Walker, and "Against the Wall," which stars Rachael Carpani, and reality programs such as "Project Runway All Stars," "Vanished with Beth Holloway," and "Jersey Shore" in its lineup.
- Lifetime raises 'Kids' WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;10/13/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that the television series "Seriously Funny Kids" is scheduled for its launch in 2011 at the Lifetime Television, in which Heidi Klum will be hosting the program focusing on children.
- Lifetime cops a trio of dramas. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;6/24/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 12, p5
The article reports that Lifetime Television which is expanding its drama series has picked several television programs including, "CSI" by Josh Berman, "Huff" by Annie Brunner and "V" by Jeffrey Bell to be showcased in its channel in the U.S.
- SCREENGRAB. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;10/15/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 40, p6
The article presents television network Lifetime Television's offering of information on breast cancer awareness as part of its "My Lifetime Commitment" initiative for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October 2012.
- Class now in session for Lifetime's Teacher'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/3/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the casts who are selected by Lifetime Television for its new film "The Perfect Teacher" in Los Angeles, California.