Pac-12 Looks to Score With Seven Networks
- Schools Constitutional Conventions Report. // Ethos Annual;2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2001, p42
Reports on the 7th State Constitutional Convention held in the Legislative Assembly Chamber of the Victorian Parliament on October 15, 2001. Theme of the convention; Keynote speakers; Details of the mock referendum made by the delegates during the convention; Members of the convention's...
- CONVENTIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/5/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on several conferences in Chicago, Illinois including Corp. for National Service North Central Cluster's Americorps Vista Pre-Service Orientation at Wyndham O'Hare Hotel on February 6-11, 2007, Illinois Governor's Conference on Tourism at the Palmer House Hilton,...
- Church's model moment? // U.S. Catholic;Mar99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the referendum signed by Austrians in June 1995 calling for a greater reform and change in church. Reason the Austrian bishops' conference called a national assembly for October 1998.
- Swirling Constitution undercurrents. Amlani, Alnoor // African Business;Jul2004, Issue 300, p58
Details the issues arising from the completion and publication of a draft constitution which concluded the National Constitutional Conference in Kenya on March 15, 2004. Adoption of the parliamentary system; Possible manipulation of the draft due to the referendum process; Provisions of the draft.
- What could go wrong next? Crain, Rance // Advertising Age;10/5/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 41, p26
Comments on the French referendum on Maastricht. Possible result if the French would vote no on European political and economic union; Highlights of the International Advertising Association conference in Barcelona, Spain.
- POLITICAL ECONOMY OF THE MILITARY DRAFT. Tollison, Robert D. // Public Choice;Fall1970, Vol. 9, p67
Presents a model which explains in a very simplistic way the political origin and stability of a military draft in a democratic setting. Individualistic choice model of the draft in a referendum-type democracy; Discussion of how the introduction of more realistic collective conditions tends to...
- News and Viewpoints. // Chronic Illness;Jun2005, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p97
The article presents news briefs and viewpoints related to health. The International Alliance of Patients' Organizations held its first conference which represents over 150 patients' from 35 countries around the world. The British Government's Department of Health has published its National...
- Advocacy Group Wants Housing Trust Fund on Calif. Ballot in '06. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p3
Reports on the proposal of the advocacy group on next year's statewide ballot to create a permanent housing trust fund in California. Appropriation of money to finance affordable housing projects around the state; Plan of launching the ballot initiative campaign at its annual conference; Use of...
- Industrial Textiles Group Conference Report. // Textile Institute & Industry;Jul1975, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p233
Information on the topics discussed at the Industrial Textiles Group Conference held in Great Britain is presented. The chairman of the Group's Committee mentioned about the hospitalization of speakers and the absence the other. The conference has been focused on the issue of referendum. Among...