Fox Builds a Pay Wall
- Defiant Dish Could Be Losing Leverage. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p20
The article reports on the possibility of Dish Network Corp. to lost its leverage in negotiations following its dispute with Fox Networks Group Inc. in the U.S. INSET: 50 PERCENT SOLUTION.
- GPunjab-Newstime Now Available on Dish Network. // India -- West;4/2/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 19, pB7
The article reports that the GPunjab-Newstime is available through Dish Network Corp. on channel 621 for its customers in the U.S. with various shows including "The North American News," "The Sidhu Show," and the "Punjabi Diaspora."
- Sling TV Launches. Laposky, John // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/16/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p31
The article reports on the formal launching of the live, over-the-top television service of Sling TV, a subsidiary of direct-broadcast satellite service provider Dish Network.
- Dish Leaders Steadily Carve Out Niche. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;9/29/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 36, pA12
The article offers information on Dish Network's strategy to add international and ethnic programming to its offerings and also presents the views of Jimmy Schaeffler, head of the media consulting firm Carmel Group, on the issue .
- TO KNOW LIST 7: NFL Network still going strong. S. E. // Sporting News;7/14/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 28, p3
The article reports that the NFL Network will be available to all subscribers of the Dish Network satellite service. According to the article, Dish has a total of 5 million basic package subscribers as of July 13, 2006. The NFL Network offers a package of live games and an increasing emphasis on...
- BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM. // Multichannel News;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p20
The article presents online recap regarding television broadcasting in the U.S. including the departure of Tony Vinciquerra from the Fox Networks Group Inc., the launch of Smithsonian Channel in Washington, D.C. by Comcast Corp., and the raise in prices of the program packages of Dish Network Corp.
- Dish Network misses mark on static 'offer'. Henry, Elissa // Direct Marketing News;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the failure of the email campaign by Dish Network Corp. regarding its satellite television offering with Google TV, after it misleads a recepient to the partnership between the two.
- Jaya TV Debuts on Dish Network. // India -- West;11/27/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, pB7
The article reports on the move of Dish Network Corp. to offer the Tamil channel Jaya TV on its network for U.S. subscribers.
- Epix pix on Dish menu. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;4/6/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the move of Dish Network Corp. to add 3,000 titles from its library of films from Paramount Picture Corp, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp, and MGM Home Entertainment which include "Iron Man 2," "Star Trek," and "Kick-Ass" to its movie channel Epix.