OSI Systems [OSIS]: Rapiscan Gets $4M Maintenance Award from Asian Customer
- TSA Abandons OSI's Nude Body Airport Scanners. SPRINGER, RICHARD // India -- West;1/25/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pB1
The article offers information on the U.S. Transportation Security Agency (TSA) to reorder "naked body scanners" made by Rapiscan, a unit of California-based OSI Systems for security measures at airport. It informs that Rapiscan scanner uses low-level X-rays to create a naked image of screened...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/25/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 143, p3
The article announces that OSI Systems' Healthcare division Spacelabs Healthcare was awarded an almost 3 million U.S. dollars contract to provide for a new facility in Florida health system.
- OSI Systems to install Spacelabs products. // Medical Device Daily;12/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 252, p1
The article reports on a contract awarded by a New Jersey-based hospital system to Spacelabs Healthcare, the healthcare division of OSI Systems, valued at about 16 million U.S. dollars.
- Us Dhs Issues Privacy Concerns Over Full-body Passenger Scanners. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;6/3/2013, p25
The article offers information on the proposed debarment notice issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) which regards to privacy concerns on full-body passenger scanners of OSI Systems used in airports.
- L-3 Nabs $45 Million TSA Award For Next Batch Of Whole Body Screeners. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p3
The article reports that L-3 Communications has been awarded by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with a 44.8-million-U.S.-dollar deal to supply the agency with 300 whole body imaging machines. These Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) machines are armed with threat recognition...
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: DNDO Awards OSI Systems Potential $12M in Exploratory Research Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p13
The article reports that a potential 12 million dollars in contract was received by OSI Systems from the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) under the Exploratory Research Program.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: OSI Systems Nabs Up to $60M in New Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the two contracts awarded to OSI Systems (OSIS), one to provide security equipment to Great Britain for the 2012 Summer Olympics, and the other will develop automatic threat detection technology under a program of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Receives $12M Contract from DHS for Air Cargo Screening. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that OSI Systems (OSIS) has been awarded a 12 million U.S. dollar contract by logistics firm DHL to provide multiple X-ray inspection systems for the screening of air cargo across Europe.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Gets New Awards for Rail Scanning, Service. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that OSI Systems has received a contract to supply a rail scanning system and another contract to maintain its Secure 1000 whole body imagers.