CSC [CSC]: CGI Federal's [GIB]: CSC Takes Dept. of State Visa Serves Award for Brazil
- Green card lottery slated for foreign nationals. Maynard, Roberta // Nation's Business;Jun94, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p8
Reports on a green card lottery to be held by the US Department of State. Number of permanent American visas to be given to foreign nationals; Eligibility requirements; Contact information.
- State Dept. Issues Advisory For Indian Tourist Visas. // India -- West;1/15/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 8, pA16
The article reports on a travel alert issued by the State Department advising U.S. citizens traveling on Indian tourist visas about new regulations by the Indian government on December 23, 2009.
- December 2012 priority dates. GURFINKEL, MICHAEL J. // Filipino Reporter;11/30/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 52, p22
The article presents the U.S. State Department's priority dates for various family and employment visas for the Philippines for December 2012, which include unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, spouse and minor children, and labor certification.
- June 2013 priority dates. GURFINKEL, MICHAEL J. // Filipino Reporter;5/24/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p16
A list of the priority dates published by the Visa Office of the U.S. State Department for the Philippines is presented.
- visa dates. // India Currents;Sep2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p27
The article presents the family preference visa dates and employment-based visa dates taken from the U.S. State Department's Visa Bulletin.
- State Department Proposes Visa Application Fee Hike. // India -- West;12/18/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 4, pA14
The article reports on the visa application fee hike proposed by the U.S. State Department.
- Visa Applications' Status Can Now Be Checked Online. // India -- West;1/25/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pA16
The article offers information on the U.S. Department of State that announced assess to its tool, CEAC Status Check on January 4, 2013 to allow all the visa applicants to verify their online visa status.
- Terror-State Citizens Still Getting U.S. Visas. Jeffrey, Terence P. // Human Events;3/3/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p4
Comments on the issuance by the U.S. Department of State of nonimmigrant visas to citizens of Iraq and other terror-sponsoring nations. Total number of visas issued between June 1, 2002 and February 23, 2003; Description of how the Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act has been put...
- State Dept. Telegram: Keep Gays Out. // Advocate;12/27/79, Issue 283, p7
Reports that the U.S. Department of State has instructed its diplomatic posts around the world through a telegram to continue denying visas to gays as of December 27, 1979. Advice to consular officials on how to distinguish gays from nongays; Action taken by the U.S. Immigration and...