GTSI Corp. [GTSI]: Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: GTSI Nabs $159M Army Award for BAT-A
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/8/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 109, p5
The article reports that GTSI Corp. has been chosen as one of the recipients of the Chief Information Officer Solution and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) contract, issued by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
- ImageWare Tapped to Expand Biometric ID Project. // Government Video;Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the biometric border management project expansion contract won by ImageWare Systems Inc. from a country, the name of which has not been disclosed by the company.
- NGIC Issues RFI for Biometric/Identity Intel Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/7/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the issuance by the U.S. National Ground Intelligence (NGIC) of a Request for Information (RFI) which concerns qualified business sources that can offer biometric/identity intelligence systems enhancement engineering, development and operations and maintenance services.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/28/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 188, p4
The article reports on the agreement signed by Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services with HT Systems to provide the PatientSecure biometric identification solution for healthcare providers in Michigan.
- Fort Hood Seeks Contractor for Automated Access Security System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p19
The article reports on a request for proposals issued by Fort Hood for access control point automation covering Defense Biometric Identification and Radar Detection System, Radio Frequency Identification Readers, Tags and Cards.
- CryptoMetrics Awarded Contract for Face Recognition Products. // Homeland Defense Journal;May2008, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p66
The article reports on the contract given to CryptoMetrics, a leading global provider of biometric solutions, from the Bureau of Consular Services ePassport project in Taiwan. The company is awarded the contract to provide face recognition products and services for the government's passport...
- Unisys Wins $32 Million Award For Mexico Biometric Database. // Defense Daily;2/24/2010, Vol. 245 Issue 35, p5
The article reports that Unisys Corp. has won a contract of 32 m dollars from Ministry of External Affairs of Mexico for creating and managing citizen identification database which will be based on fingerprints, iris and facial biometric data. Unisys will also integrate the solution, provide the...
- UNICOM Systems To Acquire GTSI For $77 Million. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/14/2012, Vol. 254 Issue 31, p2
The article focuses on GTSI Corp. (GTSI) which is to be acquired by global information technology company Unicom Systems Inc. for 77 million dollars in cash. In 2010, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) investigation started on the company on issue of obtaining federal contracts. It...
- GTSI Awarded National Institutes of Health CIO-SP3 Contract. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that GTSI Corp. has received the Chief Information Officer Solution and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) contract issued by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). It mentions that the contract is valid for a period of 10...