Northrop Grumman [NOC]: NYC Awards Northrop Grumman $207M to Continue Wireless Network
- IPWireless technology chosen for NYC public-safety network. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p37
The article reports that New York City handed Northrop Grumman a contract to build and maintain a wireless broadband public-safety network designed to add high-speed data and video capabilities to the city's first responders and transportation personnel. The network is expected to give...
- Northrop Grumman: NYC contract sign of future. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p33
The article reports on the $500 million contract of Northrop Grumman Corp. to build a broadband public-safety wireless network in New York City. The network could become the new model for equipping city and state officials with state-of-the-art equipment that enables interoperable voice and data...
- New rivals eye Moto's radio biz. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p2
The article discusses the impact of Motorola Inc.'s recent loss of the $500-million wireless broadband contract on the company. The huge New York contract went to defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp. Mark Moon, vice-president of Motorola's government and commercial markets division, calls...
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN UPS THE ANTE. // Hill;3/12/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p16
The article reports on the high employment opportunities asserted by North Grumman Corp. from the multibillion-dollar contract it won from the U.S. Air Force.
- NYC renews wireless contract with Northrop Grumman. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;8/3/2011, p3
The article reports that Northrop Grumman has awarded a five-year contract renewal with the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications for ongoing operations and maintenance of the New York City Wireless Network (NYCWiN) program. The program will provide city...
- Northrop threatening to pull out of air tanker battle. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;12/2/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 142, p1
The article reports on the plan of Northrop Grumman Corp. to pull out of the competition to win a contract to establish a U.S. Air Force refueling tanker in 2009, if there will be no changes to the selection criteria.
- Bomb damage assessment. Phillips, Edward H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/28/1997, Vol. 147 Issue 4, p15
Informs that the US Air Force has awarded a $480,000 contract to Northrop Grumman Corp. to demonstrate its Munition Deployed Bomb Damage Asessment system. Features of the system; Its weapons compatibiity.
- Northrop Grumman Nabs Contract For Cyber Test Range In Australia. // Defense Daily;10/17/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that Northrop Grumman Corp. has received a contract to build a cyber security test range in Australia.
- Hawkeye computer upgrade. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Feb95, Vol. 50 Issue 587, p37
Reports on Northrop Grumman Corp.'s contracts. Contract to upgrade the mission computer in the E-2C Hawkeye AEW aircraft; US Navy's order for seven Group II E-2Cs; Industrial compensation agreement with Societe d'Echanges Industriels Internationaux.