Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Plans Enhancements to Quantum Sniffer Systems
- Implant Sciences Reports Sales to China, Eastern Europe, Mid East. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p16
The article reports on new orders received by Implant Sciences Corp. from customers in Eastern Europe and China for its handheld QS-H150 explosives trace detection system
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Nets $2M in Orders for its Explosives Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/8/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on the five contracts received by Implant Sciences (IMSC) worth a combined 2.1 million U.S. dollars for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector.
- New order for QS-H150 Explosives Detector. // Airport Security Report;4/7/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p7
The article informs that a major international security agency has awarded a follow-on order to Implant Sciences Corp., for QS-H150 Portable Explosives Detectors to be used at aviation security checkpoints.
- Implant Sciences' Quantum Sniffer in Air Cargo Screening Test. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p8
This article focuses on the pilot test of Implant Sciences' Quantum Sniffer explosives trade detection system by East Coast Airport Services at its cargo facilities at Boston Logan International Airport.
- Implant Sciences [IMX]: Implant Sciences Completes Air Cargo Screening Trial. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p12
This article reports on the air cargo screening trial completed by Implant Sciences' Quantum Sniffer explosive trace detection system with East Coast Airport Services at the Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Adds New Distributors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p10
The article announces the appointment of three new international distributors of Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) for its handheld Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detector.
- Contract Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/8/2012, p6
This section offers U.S. border protection news briefs. Serco Inc. has filed a protest with the Government Accountability Office on the 888.7 million-dollar contract between the Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Investigations Services. NIITEK Inc. was awarded a potential 579-million...
- Sniffer Explosives Detector Orders. // Airport Security Report;6/18/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p9
The article informs that Implant Sciences Corp. has won orders of approximately $2.7 million for its Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 portable explosives detection systems from China. The QS-H150's are expected to be deployed primarily for use in transportation and facility security applications in...
- Implant Says Benchtop Detector Progressing Toward Air Cargo Qualification. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that Implant Sciences Corp.'s Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 benchtop explosives trace detector has received notification of vendor eligibility in the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Air Cargo Screening Qualification Test Qualification Group 2.