Boeing's [BA]: Boeing Introduces Small UAS For Law Enforcers
- Insitu Inceptor UAS supports first responders. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p44
The article offers brief information on the Inceptor small unmanned aircraft system (UAS), a short-range rotorcraft system, from Insitu Inc.
- Boeing Introduces Small UAS For Law Enforcers. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;8/4/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p7
The article offers brief information on a man-portable small unmanned aircraft system (UAS) for the public safety market developed by Insitu Inc., a subsidiary of Boeing Co.
- BNSF testing Insitu's ScanEagle drones in New Mexico. // Railway Age;Dec2015, Vol. 216 Issue 12, p13
The article reviews the ScanEagle unmanned aerial system (UAS) or drone from Insitu Inc., a subsidiary of Boeing Co.
- NEXT-GENERATION SCANEAGLE LAUNCHED. NITSCHKE, STEFAN // Naval Forces;2014, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p32
The article offers brief information on the unmanned aircraft system ScanEagle 2 from Insitu Inc. which is owned by Boeing.
- Boeing Introduces Small UAS For Law Enforcers. // Helicopter News;8/16/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p1
The article offers brief information on the short-range Inceptor unmanned aircraft system (UAS) from Insitu Inc.
- Insitu Begins RQ-21A Stuas Flight Tests. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/6/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 28, p14
The article reports that aerospace company Boeing subsidiary corporation Insitu has started flight tests for the RQ-21A small tactical unmanned aircraft (Stuas) intended for the U.S. Marine Corps and Navy and mentions that development and operational testing are scheduled to start in August 2012.
- Insitu To Provide ScanEagle To Japan, Singapore. // Defense Daily International;7/12/2012, p3
The article informs that deals have been sealed by Insitu Inc., to provide access to its ScanEagle unmanned aerial vehicle, for the Japanese and Singaporean governments. Insitu's Australia-based unit, Insitu Pacific Ltd., arranged both the deals. Comments of Andrew Duggan, Insitu Pacific's...
- ScanEagle Provides Support To Operation Unified Protector. // Defense Daily;9/27/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 61, p8
The article reports that Insitu Inc. has expressed that its ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system supported the U.S. and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) forces in their mission to help citizens of Libya. It states that ScanEagle provided reconnaissance, intelligence and surveillance...
- Insitu Is Gearing Up To Pitch ScanEagle Again. McCarthy, Mike // Defense Daily;9/28/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 62, p8
The article reports on the decision of Insitu Inc. to use its ScanEagle unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) to recompete for a reconnaissance and surveillance services contract of the U.S. Armed Forces in the year 2012. It is reported that, ScanEagle is a catapult-launched system that can fly for...