Counting Manipulatives Company Primed For Expansion
- Newsmakers... // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the promotion and appointment of employees made by Follett Higher Education Group and Digi-Block LLC as of December 1999.
- Digi-Block Is Counting on Professional Development To Boost Sales. // Educational Marketer;1/13/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p7
Reports the launching of a series of professional development workshops by Digi-Block in the U.S. Completion of the company's three-month cross-country promotional tour for its math manipulative products; Efforts to comply with federal mandates for testing students in mathematics; Fees for the...
- Digi-Block Reorganizes, Looks For Sales Growth In 2005. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p7
Announces the reorganization of Digi-Block Inc. to take advantage of expected opportunities in the U.S. market for supplemental mathematics materials. Names of executives appointed for various positions in the company; Introduction of companion books and math manipulative products; Prices of...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p7
Provides information on the sales status of college instructional materials in March 2001, according to the monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers.
- U.S. College Net Sales Hit April Slump; Sales Up, Returns, Too. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the sales of college textbooks and instructional materials in the United States in April 2001, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational materials industry in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003.