How can we balance work with our lifestyle?
- The business of behavior. OULETTE, RUSS // New Hampshire Business Review;6/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
The article discusses work ethics in the workplace, particularly leadership and interpersonal relations.
- The work ethic lives. C. A. B. // Psychology Today;Feb84, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p17
The article presents the findings of a survey conducted by the University of Kentucky at Lexington, Kentucky on employees psychology.
- How to get ahead by being a bastard. Browning, Guy // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p154
Presents an anecdote on several ways for a bad employee to improve the quality of his work.
- Time and Work Stats and Facts. // Nonprofit World;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p27
The article presents working statistics and facts which include one which reveals that 25% of sick days are taken for illness while 75% are for other reasons, another which shows that the average reading speed to be 200 words a minute and one which depicts that only 10% of what people read is...
- Business is Busyness, or the Work Ethic. Welsh, Alexander // Social Research;Summer2005, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p471
This article focuses on the concept of work ethic in the U.S. The work ethic warrants and positively encourages the accumulation of wealth, but the shyness about the possession of that wealth is understandable for all that. There is the suspicion that if you already have all you need, you are...
- Get over yourself. // Executive Leadership;Mar2012, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p2
The article presents a discussion of work ethics of the rich and famous people, adapted from the article "Viggo talks and talks" by Zoe Heller.
- Taking Out the Buck and Putting in a Trick The Black Working Cowboy's Art of Breaking and Keeping a Good Cow Horse. Searles, Michael N. // Journal of the West;Spring2005, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p53
Provides information on the life of the Black cowboy in Texas. Economic value of the cowboy; Comparison of their abilities from the white cowboy; Requirement of strong work ethic in cowboy labor.
- Stick It! Two Words that Influence My Career. Terry, Alexis S. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p92
The article provides the author's insight in relation to work ethics and values.
- An Employee's Divorce Has An Impact On The Workplace. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/18/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p19
The article highlights what a business can expect from an employee who is going through a divorce and from the legal system processing the divorce. The author states that employees can turn their divorces into a company project. On the issue about absenteeism, he explains that most divorces take...