Å½ivnostenskÃ¡ Banka Buyers swoop in
- Re and excess underwriter backs captives, self-insurers. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/26/96, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p9
States that Core Insurance Holdings has been formed by General Electric (GE) Capital Services. Purpose of formation; Business to be conducted through insurance and reinsurance broker; Products designed by Core; Inclusion of other investors.
- GE Capital's insurance acquisition to form 2 units. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;12/30/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 247, p13
Discusses GE Capital Services Co.' consolidation of the insurance companies it has acquired in the past three years. Structure of GE Capital's Consumer Savings and Insurance Group; Companies included in each division; Aim to group together companies with similar products and strategies so that...
- GE hires team to master cards. Jaben, Jan // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p3
Reports that GE Capital Services Co. has hired a direct sales force dedicated to two services. Corporate Expense Management Services as the family of products; Comparison with other competing cards.
- GE Capital plans to issue a commercial MasterCard for Canadian corporations. Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;3/17/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 51, p16
Reports that GE Capital Services Corp. plans to become the first United States-based company to enter the corporate-card market. Issuing of card product by GE Capital Canada; Initial limitations of card; Focus on providing payment systems within regions where there are global opportunities;...
- GE Capital's Danbury expansion hinges on receipt of tax deferrals. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/28/97, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p2
Reports on GE Capital Services' plans to expand in the Danbury Section of Berkshire Corporate Park in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Details of GE Capital's proposal; Firm's issuance of a request for a special tax deferral from the Danbury Common Council; Other companies that have leased space...
- GE unit supplying cards to discounter. // American Banker;10/13/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 196, p15
Reports on GE Capital Retailer Financial Services's winning of a contract to provide private-label credit cards for Venture Stores Incorporated. Testing of the program; Customer spending at discount retailers; Number of retailers and cardholders served by GE Capital.
- GE enters auto mkt. via deal for Colonial. Niedzielski, Joe // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;07/07/97, Vol. 101 Issue 27, p1
Reports that (General Electric) GE Capital Services has agreed to acquire the Colonial Penn P&C Group from Leucadia National Corporation of New York. Reasons for the acquisition; Amount it was brought for; Circumstances surrounding the acquisition; Information on Colonial Penn.
- GE capital rolls tools to track expenses costs. Jaben, Jan // Advertising Age;2/6/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p35
Reports on advertising campaign for GE Capital Co.'s two new travel and entertainment-expenses products.
- GE Capital has no plans to move to Virginia. Rosenkrantz, Holly // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/97, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p5
Reports on General Electric Capital Services Inc.'s plans not to relocate its corporate headquarters from Stamford, Connecticut to Virginia. Rejection of an earlier announcement by Virginia Governor George Allen that the company is moving to the state; Relocation of savings and insurance unit...