DIA Seeks Solutions for Intelligence Rapid Technical Collection Support
- McDonald Bradley Awarded DIA IT Contract. // Defense Daily;11/28/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 39, p7
The article reports that McDonald Bradley has received a $3 million contract from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) to design and develop a Web-based Force Protection Assessment system. The company will provide analytical design guidance as well as systems, software integration and...
- Soviet Union's Secret Cold War Weapons. // Popular Mechanics;Nov99, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p28
Presents several collection of weapon systems paintings of the Soviet Union shown by the United States Defense Intelligence Agency.
- The soldier spies. Waller, Douglas // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/29/95, Issue 21, p39
Reports that the Central Intelligence Agency will train secret agents of the Pentagon. Involvement of spies in the invasion of Panama; Deployment of clandestine units of spies; Formation of the Defense Intelligence Agency's Defense Humint Service; Funding of military intelligence; Discipline of...
- DIA seeks Biometrics SETA Support for NGIC. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p24
The article reports on the issuance of a Request for Information (RFI) by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) seeking systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA) support for the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC).
- US Trained Alaskans As 'Stay-Behind Agents' In Case Of Russian Invasion. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;8/31/2014, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being trained for a covert network to feed wartime intelligence to the military when he was in DIA/Military Intelligence Group in Southern Bavaria, Germany in possibility of Russian invasion.
- Cyber Security: Key to Homeland Security. // Information Management Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p10
Provides information on evidences of cyber terrorism in the U.S. Attack of cyber terrorists to Fortune 500 companies' networks; Communication of September 11, 2001 hijackers through the Internet; Warning from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency about the activities of the Muslim Hackers Club.
- The Past Through Pictures IX. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;7/13/2015, p8
The author presents a personal narrative of his experiences as a photographer after he left his job at the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.
- Taiwan's Air Defense Is Lacking. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p7
The article presents information on the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report which states that Taiwan lacks in air defense capabilities.
- DIA 23rd Annual EuroMeeting Plenary Session: Optimising Healthcare Innovation in Europe. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/7/2011, p118
The article offers information on the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) 23rd Annual EuroMeeting Plenary Session to be held in Geneva, Switzerland from March 28-30, 2011.