TSA Seeks Chemical Analysis Devices and Support
- Pittcon '94 products. // R&D Magazine;Feb94, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p48
Features analytical chemistry products. Perkin-Elmer's Flow Injection Mercury System; Coulter's LS200 Series Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer; Malvern's Autotitration accessory; Brinkmann's Buchi Reaction Autoclave; Thermo Separation Products' mercury system; Oxford Alpha Spectroscopy...
- High-volume analyzer. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep95, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p74
Reports on the availability of the 950IRC random access analyzer system that can produce up to 900 patient-reportable results per hour. Applicability for high-volume laboratories; Operating cost comparison to wet chemistry analyzers; System components.
- New analyser system concept for the hydrocarbon industry. // Chemical Business;Oct96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p28
Presents the XP-concept which offers a compact analyzer system with various analyzers and auxiliary systems for determining properties and/or characteristic parameters of hydrocarbon products. Small dimensions; Light weight enclosure; Complete decoupling from environmental conditions; High...
- Analytical chemistry products. // R&D Magazine;Dec94, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p46
Presents products for use in analytical chemistry. Oxford instruments' QP20+ pulsed-wave nuclear magnetic resonance; SRI Instrument's PeakSimple II Serial Data System; Perkin Elmer's 8-page brochure featuring the API IIIPlus Atmospheric Pressure Ionization System; Bio-Rad's 10-page brochure...
- Analytical chemistry products. // R&D Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p31
Presents analytical chemistry products. Product description; Includes pyrolytic injection inlet from CDS Analytical; Replacement HATR crystals from Spectra-Tech; In-line sulfur analyzer from MDA Scientific.
- Analytical chemistry products. // R&D Magazine;Mar94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p58
Presents analytical chemistry products. Product description; Field-portable spectroradiometers from Analytical Spectral Devices; Catalyst analyzer from Porous Materials; One-column alcohol and ketone analysis from J&W Scientific.
- Analytical chemistry products. // R&D Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p64
Presents products for use in analytical chemistry. Includes 1994-1995 catalog on capillary and packed columns from Chromatography Research Supplies; Laboratory microscope from Spectra Tech; Trace oxygen analyzer from Teledyne Brown Engineering; Integrated air analysis for gas chromatograph...
- Unhappy Birthday, TSA. Riggs, Mike // Reason;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the 10th anniversary of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- TSA Works with Liberia on Security. // Airport Security Report;9/22/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has announced that flights between the country and Liberia could begin by autumn of 2010 as it has worked with the Liberia Civil Aviation Authority (LCAA) to enhance Liberia's aviation security.