IDenta Corp. [IDTA]: India Orders Drug Detectors and Explosive Identifiers from IDenta
- United States munitions list proposed rulemaking. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;8/19/91, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p627
Presents the text of a Presidential Directive released by the Department of State, July 1991, concerning the publication of six notices of proposed rulemaking that would amend the United States Munitions List (USML), part of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Defense Industrial Supply Center (DISC). Pawlak, Ed // Program Manager;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p5
States that the Defense Industrial Supply Center (DISC) in Philadelphia is responsible for spare parts for the Military Services. DISC management of weapon system items; What computer generated systems allow; Reference made to Qualified Manufacturer List and Qualified Supplier List.
- Iran found to be secretly distributing munitions throughout Africa. // Geo-Strategy Direct;2/6/2013, p6
The article reports on the undisclosed shipping of large amounts of munitions by Iran to countries throughout Africa including Sudan, Ivory Coast and Republic of Congo as reported by Great Britain's Armament Research.
- Connie's post scripts. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar98, Issue 544, p60
Offers advice about military equipment. Information on the Defense Industrial Supply Center's equipment sale; Field filing cabinet; FMTV transmission oil; FMTV air dryer canister nut.
- Product application design solutions. K.S.; J.R. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jan97, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p21
Features products for military and aerospace applications. Dense memory stacks from Staktek Corp.; Virtual prototyping approach called SystemLab from CPU Technologies Inc.; MM-11 Octal Sharc peripheral computer interconnect mezzanine card from CSPI.
- Survey is flawed and does not prove that PEMS are more reliable than Mil-Spec parts. Donlin, Noel E. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jul97, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p24
Opinion. Comments on the results of survey concerning the reliability of the use of PEMs in military systems. Information cited disclaiming that PEMs are more reliable than military approved parts; Structure of the survey used; Recommendations on the use of PEMs in military systems.
- Connie's post scripts. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May95, Issue 510, p61
Provides information on military supplies. Contact information for ordering water absorber videos; Availability of several handbooks in CD-ROM; Challenge to AMDF prices that seem out of line.
- Report ERCs together. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun95, Issue 511, p54
Focuses on logistics management reports in the United States Army. Instruction for the putting of line item numbers (LINs).
- Catch the drips. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul95, Issue 512, p54
Describes a technique aimed at catching oil drips from under vehicles. Instructions for the construction of a plywood drip box.