Boeing [BA]: Boeing Receives First Maritime Security Award
- Boeing P-8A ASW aircraft production ramps-up with $2 billion contract for 13 more planes. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2013, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p4
The article focuses on the plan of aircraft designers at the Boeing Co. Defense, Space & Security segment in Seattle, Washington to build an additional 13 P-8A Poseidon long-range maritime patrol jets for the U.S. Navy under terms of a $2 billion contract modification.
- Boeing. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/29/2013, pA02
The article reports that Boeing Co. has been awarded an 8.8 million dollars contract from the U.S. Defense Department for low-rate initial production of the Blackjack.
- Boeing. // AirGuide Business;1/4/2010, p1
The article reports on the contract signed between United Arab Emirates and Boeing Co. to buy Boeing's four C-17 Globemaster IIIs after 10 months of price negotiations.
- Boeing Signs Deal to Build Airlifters for India. // India -- West;6/24/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 31, pA38
The article reports that Boeing Co. announced on June 15, 2011 that the defense ministry of India signed an agreement officially approving the purchase of 10 of its C-17 Globemaster III cargo and troop-carrying planes.
- Boeing. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p3
The article focuses on the business transactions engaged by Boeing Co. including the arrival of the first five of 24 Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornets for the Royal Australian Air Force, and the contract signed by Australia on the purchase of the seven Boeing CH-47F Chinooks.
- Boeing. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p2
The article offers updates related to Boeing Co. including the contract signed by the government in Australia for the of seven Boeing CH-47F Chinooks and the company's plan of speeding up the production of its 777 and 747-8 models to accommodate increasing demand.
- Thyssen gets its wings. McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;07/13/98, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p1
Reports that Thyssen Incorporated North America entered into a 10-year contract with Boeing Commerical Airplane Group of Seattle, Washington, to become its exclusive supplier of aluminum flat-rolled products. Value of the contract; Terms of the deal; Information on Thyssen N.A.; Comments from...
- Boeing [BA]: Lockheed Martin [LMT]: Raytheon [RTN]: Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: Boeing, Lockheed Martin Nab TSA Orders for Passenger Checkpoint Installations. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/3/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the task orders given by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to Boeing and Lockheed Martin in which they will install and upgrade new airport security equipment at airport security checkpoints nationwide.
- THE WIND BENEATH BOEING'S WINGS. Mullins, Brody // National Journal;11/17/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 46-47, p3607
Presents information on the legislation lobbied by Boeing Co. to establish defense contracts with the United States (U.S.) government in 2001. Approval of appropriations for the replacement of the U.S. Air Force's airborne tankers; Protection from liability claims related to the terrorist...