Accenture [ACN]: Accenture to Install Border Control Systems at Schiphol
- PORTFOLIO REVIEW. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/26/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 26, p6
The article focuses on investments review. The announcement made by Bill Gates of giving up his post at Microsoft to concentrate on his nonprofit foundations posed little effect on the company's performance. UnitedHealth Group plans to restate financial results for the last three years to...
- Accenture Submits Bid to Beef Up Security in Cyberspace. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p21
The article reports that Accenture is engaging a major cyber defense contract in San Diego, California.
- 'THAT ONE WITH THE PYRAMID ON TOP'. Johnson, Tom // MinnesotaBusiness;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
The article informs the tower of the consulting group Accenture located in Minneapolis, Minnesota has been named as "333 South Seventh Street."
- CORRECTION. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p0002
A correction to the article "Startup offers app development courses," in the May 28, 2012 issue is presented regarding the incorrect description of Accenture.
- Bad name a stroke of luck. Crain, Rance // Crain's New York Business;2/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- Accenture Says Accent in M&A Should Be on IT Integration. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p10
No abstract available.
- DHS Awards Accenture $71 Million Task Order Under US-VISIT. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/5/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that the consulting and business services firm Accenture announced in December 2011 it has received a $71 million contract from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for enhancements to its biometric identity management system.
- Who's Selling What to Whom? Collins, Thomas L. // Direct;Dec2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p53
Evaluates an advertisement from consulting firm Accenture. Background on Accenture; Problems with the use of the word idea; Requirements for creating an advertisement.
- Accenture refutes online ageism claim. // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p6
Relates that Accenture has denied that job application forms on its Web site were designed to deter people aged over 49. Details on the claims of age discrimination; Actions taken by the company.