Raytheon [RTN]: Raytheon in Licensing Deal with SafeNet for Malware Detection Product
- Getting to Pay-per-use Nirvana. Weiss, Shlomo // Software World;Sep2013, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p3
The article offers the authors views on the trend of moving to a pay-per-use model for subscription software licenses. The author reflects this trend at the data protection company Safenet Inc. where enterprise buyers and software publishers are increasingly moving to this model as supported by...
- Raytheon Acquires Government Business From Data Security Firm SafeNet. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/12/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 48, p8
The article reports that Raytheon Co. has acquired data protection company SafeNet Inc.'s Government Solutions business. It is said that the acquisition further bolsters Raytheon's information assurance capabilities. The acquired business offers advanced, high-speed network encryption products...
- Raytheon Licenses Rights To KillerBee UAS From Northrop Grumman. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/4/2009, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p9
The article reports that Raytheon Co. has acquired the rights to the technology and name of the KillerBee unmanned aircraft system (UAS) from Northrop Grumman Corp. The licensing deal gives Raytheon its first direct entry into the UAS business. Raytheon plans to enter the KillerBee IV UAS in the...
- THE 'RUGGEDIZED VAX' Gardner, Dana L. // Design News;9/4/89, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p96
Reports on the move of Raytheon Co. in providing a first line of defense in the battlefield data processing by building a military specification version of DEC3s VAX 6200 computer software in the U.S. Lack of expertise with computer hardware; Signing of licensing agreement with Digital Equipment...
- SafeNet Authentication Service. Stephenson, Peter // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Mar/Apr2013, p33
The article offers a preview of the software SafeNet Authentication Service from SafeNet.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // FM World;5/22/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p7
The article offers news briefs related to facility management sector in Great Britain in 2014 including data protection company SafeNet Inc.'s Breach Level Index, partnership between Lorne Stewart PLC and Oltec Group and Sodexo's British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) qualifications.
- SafeNet Authentication Service. Weaver, Rebecca // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jan2014, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p43
This article evaluates the SafeNet Authentication Service from SafeNet.
- Europe's license law. // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the European Commission's renewal of two laws on technology licensing arrangements until the end of 1995.
- LMDS explosion. Levine, Shira // Telephony;3/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 11, p6
Discusses the limitation of obtaining licenses of the local exchange carriers (LECs) for the LMDS spectrum. Activation of cable as non-video competitor and telephony as video competitor; Contradiction of the order to the intents of Telecommunications Reform Act; Analysis on the amortization of...