Yoga trick gives DFS OK! profile
- Straight from the horses mouth. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p29
Cites an article from the DFS magazine `Sofa Style' about the company's free credit deals.
- HOTLINE. // Campaign (UK);8/24/2001, Issue 34, p5
Reports on developments in advertising in Great Britain as of August 24, 2001. Number of complaints received by the Independent Television Commission about the latest commercial of DFS; Launching of the independent male lifestyle magazine 'Ice' on August 30, 2001; Flextech's interactive task...
- Constitutional check. // Air Traffic Management;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on Germany-based DFS, which was chosen as the fifth top air traffic management organization in the survey conducted by the periodical "Air Traffic Management". DFS wants to be transformed as a global leader in air navigation, however it is experiencing problems in...
- DFS loses bid in Hong Kong. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/21/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 95, p16
Reports that DFS, the world's largest operator of duty-free shops with a concentration in Pacific Rim markets, has lost its bid for two duty-free concessions at Hong Kong's new international airport.
- Problems at DFS. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p1
Opinion. Provides an update on the status of the DFS business. Jon Massey and Ian Bownes' acquisition of DFS shares; Speculations on the collapse of the DFS company.
- DFS denies Scottish move. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p2
Focuses on furniture chain DFS Group Ltd.'s denial of plans to expand into Scotland.
- Over 2,300 apply for 14 jobs at Derry DFS. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2012, Issue 5798, p10
The article reports that DFS Group Ltd. has received over 2,300 applications for 14 positions at its second outlet in Northern Ireland.
- Campaign Promotion in Association with PPA: PPA Advertising Awards 2013. // Campaign (UK);6/28/2013, p29
The article announces that advertising agency DFS Group Ltd. has won the PPA Advertising award.
- DFS owner to buy Lord Kirkham's debt interest. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2010, Issue 5695, p9
The article reports on the plan of DFS Group Ltd., owner of Advent International, to buy out the last remaining debt interests of its founder Lord Graham Kirkham in Great Britain.