Investing in your ratings
- Qatar. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p22
Reports on the rating of export receivable-backed notes due in 2010 issued by QGPC Finance of Qatar. Reasons seeking a rating from Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Consumer Credit Up $5.5 Billion in March. McConell, A1ison L. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32128, p2
The article focuses on the Consumer Credit which is up by $5.5 Billion in the U.S. Consumer credit rose to $2,127 trillion, following an upwardly revised $5.8 billion rise in February, first reported as a $5.5 billion increase. The overall increase in consumer credit came as both revolving and...
- Tips to avoid rejection of your home loan application. // Money Today;Jul2014, p11
The article talks about factors that play a role in getting a loan approved or rejected. These factors include bad or low credit score, incorrect personal details in credit report, rejection of loan by other banks, new or unstable job, age factor, and location of the property. Topics discussed...
- Do Credit Scores Mislead Lenders? Cornwell, Ted // Mortgage Servicing News;Oct2006, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p1
The article presents information regarding the performance of credit scores, evaluated by analysts of CreditSights Inc. in the U.S. Its analysts reveal that credit score inflation and increase of debt levels are projected to arise due to debt repayment behavior. If such case will happen, credit...
- Best's Credit Rating Actions. // Best's Review;Apr2014, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p72
A chart is presented that lists all the credit rating actions in the U.S. from February 1-28, 2014 including the rating rated by A.M. Best Co. Inc. and other basic company information.
- The Process of Good Credit. Loperfido, J. G. // Home Media Retailing;5/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p14
Discusses the process of how credit companies assess and approve commercial and personal loan applications in the U.S. Factors that make up a credit rating; Most important considerations in a credit score; Most widely used credit-bureau scores in the country.
- Small Business Credit Scoring. Isaac, Fair // Business Credit;Mar2006, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p20
The article discusses small business credit scoring (SBCS) technologies adopted by banks and other lenders in the U.S. in 2006. Key issues examined include the key features of SBCS technologies, how credit scoring models are developed and the range of criteria used to determine the credit...
- Credit Scoring--Not Just for Rocket Scientists. Diana, Tom // Business Credit;Mar2007, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p12
The article provides information on the developments in business credit scoring. According to the author, credit scoring has permeated the mainstream of several business credit operations. The contributing factors for its growth are the increasing affordable software solutions, the desire to...
- Alt Credit History Is Touted. // National Mortgage News;1/1/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p21
The article reports on an alternative credit scoring model recommended in a study by the Brookings Institution which mortgage lenders might profitably use without impacting applicants who usually score well. Researchers found that acceptance scores for Hispanics and blacks rose more than 20%...