Beale set to add AIS ranges
- Department stores revert to cash cow. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p43
Discusses changes in department stores selling furniture in the U.S. Decline in stores selling furniture; Decrease in furniture sales; Creation of free-standing gallery store formats to sell furniture.
- Beatties' furniture 'theatre'. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p5
Details the plan of department store group Beatties to reintroduce furniture to its Wolverhampton branch in 1999.
- Allders increases margins. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p4
Reports that department store chain Allders has increased its gross margins on furniture by 0.3% in 1999.
- Department store to open dedicated furniture outlet. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Reports that Camp Hopson department store has been scheduled to open a furniture store in Newbury, England, on April 11, 1998. Features of the store; Camp Hopson's furniture offerings; Target markets.
- Department stores selling more furniture. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p3
Highlights department store sector's share of the furniture market in 1998, based on a report from retail analyst Verdict.
- Mixed sales at JLP. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/99, Issue 5163, p3
Cites the mixed furniture sales reported by department store chain John Lewis in the quarter ended October 30, 1999.
- Furniture is back at Beatties. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/99, Issue 5163, p4
Reports on department store group Beatties' reintroduction of furniture to its Wolverhampton, England branch.
- Top 25 U.S. department stores. // Furniture/Today;12/31/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p65
Presents a chart of the top 25 furniture department stores in the United States. Ranking; Names of the stores and headquarters ; Estimated furniture and bedding sales in million dollars.
- Selfridges Oxford street. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/99, Issue 5168, p11
Features the furniture section of the Selfridges Department Store in London, England.