Next set to expand homeware offering
- small electricals. Lennox, James // Housewares;Oct2013, p38
In this article, the author focuses on the launch of innovative products related household appliances in order to enhance business revenue and business condition. He focuses on the need to adopt innovative marketing strategies for appliances along with the innovative product design and features....
- Identification of the Grounds for Attracting Investors Based on Finding the Missing Links in the Value Chain of Tabriz Home appliance Industry. Rezaee, Setareh; Behravesh, Masoud; Matlabi, Sajjad // Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p1949
This articles aims to determine the grounds for attracting investors on the basis of identification of missing links in the value chain of Tabriz home appliance industry. To this aim, we first compare the value chain of Tabriz home appliance industry with a sample industry at the national level....
- white goods. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p7921
A definition of the term "white goods" is presented. It refers to marketing large household electrical appliances such as ranges, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Christmas is coming... GARDNER, PATRICK // Housewares;Oct2013, p16
In this article, the author reflects on the impact of the Christmas season on the business of the household appliance industry and retail stores. He states that the Christmas season offers wide opportunities to the British retailers to attract consumers by offering desired products and also...
- Historische ZÃ¤sur fÃ¼r die Marke Braun. Zimmermann, Tassilo // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/25/2013, Issue 4, p0020
No abstract available.
- On support, service - and surviving. GORDON, GARY // Housewares;Oct2013, p15
In this article, the author reflects on the support offered by the household appliance suppliers to their retailers in order to maintain their business. He reflects on the loyalty cards offered by retailers to their customers in order to track consumer preferences. He focuses on the need to...
- Selbstbewusst in Solingen. Zimmermann, Tassilo // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/25/2013, Issue 4, p0012
No abstract available.
- COMMENTARY ON "MARKETING MIX REACTIONS TO ENTRY". Mehrotra, Sunil // Marketing Science;Fall88, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p390
The article presents information on marketing mix with special reference to professor Joan Robinson's paper is an important contribution to the literature on competitive analysis. From a practitioner's point of view it provides a useful framework for developing a response to a new entrant and...
- HOME APPLIANCES SEE NEW STANDARDS IN SUSTAINABILITY. diesing, genevieve // Appliance Design;Aug2013, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p20
The article focuses on the need of sustainability standard for home appliances. It says that the standards help to incentivize manufacturers to enter ethical-production plate and categorize environmentally-preferable products. It states that the standards work as industry-wide business metrics,...