Furniture boost at HoF
- A different league. Turner, Clare // Housewares;Jul2003, Issue 175, p32
Reports on the business success of the Boundary Mill Stores in Great Britain. Annual sales revenue; Expansion of the client base; Provision of quality branded goods at discount prices. INSET: the low-down.
- Knobs & pulls. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p85
Presents knob and pull products for cabinet and case goods. Includes Amerock's cabinetware called Expressions; Architectural Products' line of Omnia hardware; Hardware Concepts' range of nylon handles.
- Drawer slides. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p86
Presents drawer slide products for cabinet and case goods. Includes Fulterer USA's 1994/1995 drawer slide catalog; Grass America's 6650 drawer slide; HDI's 4800 PrecisionGuide.
- Cabinet doors. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p93
Presents several cabinet doors for cabinet and case goods. Includes Real Wood Products' cabinet doors; Decore-ative Specialties' Deco-Form (RTF) door styles; Woodcraft Industries' solid wood components.
- Control/lift mechanisms. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p99
Presents several control/lift mechanisms for cabinet and case goods. Includes Wood Technology Inc.'s Superstar appliance lift mechanism; Eubank Inc.'s line of motorized, remote control sliding door mechanisms for home theater cabinetry; The Kiwi Connection's Ezyfold door control units.
- Hot products. Colucci, Deana // Design News;11/4/96, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p20
Introduces several enclosure products. Includes PS+PLUS modular enclosures; 5400 Series machine-control enclosures and Rose suspension arm systems; SLIMCAB cabinets.
- Key Facts. // Mitsukoshi, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents key facts about Tokyo, Japan-based Mitsukoshi Ltd., a company primarily engaged in the operation of department stores in both Japan and overseas. The number of employees of the company is cited. Also included is the company's head office, phone, fax, web address,...
- Dillard's Net Erodes on Charges. Burrows, Dan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/7/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 47, p2
Reports on Arkansas-based department store company Dillard's Inc.'s decreased net profits for 2003. Percentage of the company's net profit decline; Total revenues; Quarterly sales declines in all geographic regions and product categories.
- Federated Hurt by Fingerhut Unit. Weitzman, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/10/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 27, p14
Reports the second quarter earnings of Federated Department Stores Inc. in New York. Statistics on company profit loss; Impact of the Fingerhut credit delinquencies on overall Federated revenue; Views of chairman James Zimmerman on the financial performance of the company; Implications of the...