- Pet Supermarket Debuts Private Network. // Chain Store Age;Apr2007, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p58
The article reports on the launch by Pet Supermarket of a private network in an effort to link and manage operations across its 110 locations in the Southeast states. By partnering with New Edge Networks, Pet Supermarket will install high-speed digital subscriber lines at each store and link...
- Tough times polish off some in furniture biz. Beal, Eileen // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on the impact of the market erosion to office furniture business in Ohio. Decline of office furniture sales; Reasons behind the struggles of the office furniture business; Business openings of several office furniture companies.
- Office furniture dealers. Truong, Tommy T. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/01/98 Supplement 98 Book of List, Issue 322310, p47
Lists the top office furniture dealers in the Central San Joaquin Valley in California as ranked by the number of local employees in 1997. Includes Office Depot; Economy Office Furniture; California Business Furnishings Inc.
- BIFMA Sees More Of The Same For Furniture Makers. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p9
Reports on the downgrading of the expectations for the office furniture industry in the United States for 2002. Predictions of the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association.
- Office furniture companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/4/93, Vol. 14 Issue 27, Magazine p26C
Lists office furniture companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Address; Number of employees; Number of locations; Brands sold; Rental and sales services; Chief executive officer; President; Owner; Year of establishment in Indianapolis; Aaron's Rental Purchase; Action Business Equipment Co.; Atlas...
- Largest Indianapolis-area office furniture companies. White, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1994 Business Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p122
Ranks the largest office furniture companies in the Indianapolis, Indiana area according to 1992 local furniture sales volume. Name; Furniture sales in 1992; Total sales; Number of employees; Brands of furniture sold; Rental or lease.
- Operators in office furnishings. Foster, Vanessa // Corporate Detroit;Sep96, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p46
Lists top executives at Detroit, Michigan office furniture and space-consulting companies. John Anderson, Gorman's Business Environment Solutions; Steven C. Proehl, SCP Enterprises Inc.; David Rotts, David's Innovative Office Products.
- W. Michigan office furniture manufacturers. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1996 Book of Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p46
Presents a list of office furniture manufacturers in West Michigan.
- NeoCon merger talk muted. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/15/98, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
Cites speculations about the merger of United States leading office manufacturers during the 30th NeoCon trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Wariness of the chief executives about mergers; Possible of partnership with smaller firms; Alternative growth strategies; Factors driving demand for office...