Malcom's shoes fit Malcolm
- Stompa online. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p5
Reports on Stompa Furniture's launch of a consumer and trade Web site that carries color pictures of its space saving beds and desks.
- Would-be Henry VIII dices with danger. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p21
Profiles Peter Stead, managing director of the children's furniture supplying company Stompa Furniture. Professional qualification of Stead; Professional ethics followed by Stead that lead to his success at the showroom.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2008, Issue 5579, p38
The article evaluates the Kidsaw furniture from Stompa Furniture.
- Stompa celebrates with all-time greats. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p5
Reports the 20th anniversary celebration of Norwegian manufacturer Stompa Furniture Co. in Great Britain. Promotion of best furniture products; Statement of managing director Peter Stead on the launch of the 'Next Generation' collection; Availability of 'Originals' collection.
- Norwegian nous. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p16
Explores the branding of Stompa Furniture on its products in Norway. Dilemma with the adoption of the Norwegian word with the English translation of 'Just William' as company name; Origin of the word 'Stompa' from a Norwegian speedway racer; Emergence of brand imitators.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports on the addition of Kidsaw furniture to the product range of the children and teenage bedroom specialist Stompa Furniture in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 2002. Authorization of the online credit applications of Nova Retail Finance; Leather upholstery seminar hosted by SATRA Corp.; Launch of the display swatch by Stompa Furniture.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p10
Presents several new products in the furniture market. Dining table from Old Oak Land; Sleeping mattress from Stompa Furniture; Polypropylene armchair and ottoman set from Gervasoni.
- Hot jobs in sales. Gibson, Andrea // Career World;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p12
Reports that people with associate degrees, high school diplomas or bachelor's degree have a good shot in making it big in the sales career. Reference to a prediction by the `Occupational Outlook Quarterly' on growth of sales representatives; Why sales representatives must have knowledge of...