- Buying and selling in the blood. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p35
Interviews Simon Spinks, manager of Harrison Beds in Great Britain, regarding his experiences in the furniture industry. Career background; Business decision made; Achievements in the industry.
- Harrison boosts capacity. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p5
Reports that Leeds, England-based manufacturer Harrison Beds has doubled its factory floorspace. Statement of owners Peter and Simon Spinks on the factors influencing the move; Significance of the spare capacity for the production of the Somnus range; Citation of other expansion plans of...
- Production to spring ahead. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p6
Reports on the decision of Harrison Beds to reorganize its factory in Leeds, England. Benefits of the transfer of its spring plant to another building for the sprung spring production; Technologies incorporated in the company's new products; Statement of managing director Simon Spinks on the...
- Bed manufacturer MD wins award. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p8
The article announces that Simon Spinks, managing director of Yorkshire-based bed manufacturer company Harrison Spinks, has received the Northern Entrepreneur of the Year for Technology Commercialisation Award.
- NBF elects new president. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p12
The article announces that Simon Spinks has been elected as president of the National Bed Federation (NBF).
- Bedding in. Spinks, Simon // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2011, Issue 5734, p12
An interview with Simon Spinks, president of the National Bed Federation (NBF) is presented. When asked about his role as NBF president, he asserts that he is responsible in overseeing changes to regulations related to the sector. He affirms that they are planning on doing something special to...
- KLM slated over baggage charging. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/24/2005, Issue 1775, p10
The article informs that KLM Airlines' decision to charge agents ticketing fares with incorrect baggage allowances has outraged a North Midlands agent who has vowed to stop selling its seats. The airline has warned agents it will now charge agency debit memos for incorrect baggage allowances....
- Air France and KLM merge UK/Eire teams. // Business Travel World;Jan2007, p8
This article reports that Air France and KLM are to create a single management team for Great Britain and Ireland, which will be led by general manager Christine OurmiÃ¨res. The Great Britain sales teams for both airlines will be combined and business sales will be headed by Tom Reeves,...
- The Ten Most Significant Inventions of the Second Millennium. Herbert, Don // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p36
No abstract available.