One night in Bangkok
- What I learned about furniture and Portugal. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p30
Presents information on furniture and on Portugal. Global source of beautifully crafted classic English and French furniture; Evidence of Portuguese talent for classic furniture; Importance of export to the Portuguese furniture industry.
- Trading places. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p28
Reports on Thailand's furniture industry. Growing exports; Innovative designs; Growing choice of materials.
- Parts drive 9% growth in U.S. furniture exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in the furniture exports in the U.S. Contribution of the improved exports of furniture parts to other countries on the increase; Amount of export of furniture and parts; Countries who topped the list of importers of the furniture.
- Malaysia rules OK for the UK. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p22
Reports on the 2001 Malaysian International Furniture Fair held in Kuala Lumpur. Feature of cabinet and upholstered furniture from Malaysian suppliers and other Far East Nations; Quality and price of Malaysian furniture; Export opportunities.
- CHINA'S FURNITURE INDUSTRY TODAY. Xiaozhi Cao; Hansen, Eric N.; Meiqi Xu; Boming Xu // Forest Products Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p14
Discusses the conditions of the furniture industry in China as of November 1, 2004. Demographics of the industry; Top target markets in the country for high-end furniture products; Increase in exported furniture shipments from China since the mid-1990s.
- China creates export zone. // Furniture/Today;7/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p2
The article reports on the establishment of China's first furniture export industrial zone in Qionglai City by the Chinese government. 50 of the province's furniture manufacturers will be housed in the facilities that will be constructed. The construction will start in January 2008 and expected...
- FURNITURE CONTINUES GLOBAL GAINS. // Inwood;May/Jun2007, Issue 74, p37
The article provides information on a report from the Centre for Industrial Studies in Italy regarding global furniture manufacturing and trading. According to the report, the demand for furniture will increase in large markets in 2007 by up to 8 percent in countries such as Russia, China,...
- 1st half imports from China soar 45%. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the increase of Chinese furniture exports in the U.S. Observation of a bigger share of China in the country's imports; Possibility for rising complaints of the domestic retailers of the increasing imports from China; Other importers which experience an increase in their imports.
- Brazilian Furniture Exporters Have Big Plans for the Emirates. Santos, Aurea // Brazzil Mag;4/1/2010, p1
The article reports that the United Arab Emirates will be one of the targets of Brazilian furniture exporters in 2010. According to the Brazilian Furniture project, developed in partnership by the Brazilian Furniture Industry Association and the Brazilian Export and Investment Promotion Agency,...