Sanderson opts for historic opulence
- fabric + wall covering. // Interior Design;10/31/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p43
Presents several textile fabrics and wall coverings. Tranquility fabrics from Pollack & Associates; Fabrics from Carnegie Fabrics Co.; Logos collection of fabrics from Designtex Group; Classico vinyl wall covering from Versa Wallcovering; Sputnik from Cirqa Wallcovering; Oslo from Muraspec...
- Fabric and wall covering. // Interior Design;10/31/94, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p45
Presents fabrics and wall covering products from different companies in the United States. Scalamandre; cotton sail cloth; Wall paper designs.
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/97, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p134
Presents different house fabrics and wall coverings available in the United States as of May 1997. Includes Antera vinyl wall covering from IPC; Organza sheer from Pollack; Cotton velvet from Rodolph.
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/99, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p44
Introduces several fabric and wall covering products. Includes Rustica vinyl wallcovering from Wolf Gordon; Collection of sheers from Glant; Wallpaper from Paul Montgomery.
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p74
Features various fabrics and wall coverings from designers and manufacturers. Yves Gonnet; Pollack; International Fabrics; Luna Textiles; Anzea; Scalamandre; Schumacher; Farrow & Ball.
- Hotel ZaZa. Shoemaker, Stacy // Hospitality Design;Nov2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p90
This article focuses on the Hotel Zaza in Dallas, the Metropolitan suite that represents a classic, tailored look. "It has an urban, residential flavor," says Kimberley Miller, CEO of Dallas-based Duncan & Miller Design, which created the look. Miller's design style consists of sophistication...
- fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p74
Presents fabrics and wall coverings in different designs, available as of May 31, 2001. Availability; Contact information; Features; Texture design.
- Untitled. // Interior Design;10/31/93, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p27
Presents fabric and wall covering materials. Delacroix vinyl wallcovering from GenCorp Polymer Products; Celebration jacquard woven fabric from Souveran Fabrics; Bergame from Boussac of France; Photographs; More.
- fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;10/31/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p48
Features a variety of fabric and wall covering collections from various designers and manufacturers. Donghia; Shashi Caan; Boussac Fadini; Philip Jeffries; Scalamandre; Luna Textiles; Rodolph; JM Lynne; ClassicCloth; Henry Calvin; Yangki; Innovations in Wallcoverings.