- Indigo's low threshold complies with Part M. // Glass Age;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p35
Reports on the door products by Indigo. Company's low threshold product; Ovolo bead addition to the company's window range.
- Derbyshire retailer revamps showroom. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p4
The article informs that Derbyshire, England-based furniture manufacturer Indigo Furniture has started the renovation of its showroom situated in Matlock, England.
- Furniture firm expands range and footprint. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2011, Issue 5767, p8
The article reports on the expansion of the range of leather sofas and armchairs of cabinet and upholstery manufacturer Indigo Furniture through the partnership with lifestyle brand Mulberry in Great Britain.
- Cabinet firm acquires Furniture Today domain name. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of the domain name and website of retailer Furniture Today by Derbyshire, England-based cabinet firm Indigo Furniture.
- Second store for Indigo. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2013, Issue 5862, p4
The article reports on the store expansion of furniture firm Indigo Furniture in Harrogate, Yorkshire in 2013 and features the company's three-storey showroom.
- GETTING YOUR POINT ACROSS. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2012, Issue 5784, p14
The article offers several news briefs related to furniture industry as of April 2012 and a chart is presented that lists average Sunday net circulation of several newspapers. A special event was held by the company Indigo Furniture showing past works. A new range of handmade table lamps have...
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2012, Issue 5786, p14
The article offers information on various events, products and people in the furniture industry. It states that Indigo Furniture in Matlock, England launched a competition at Facebook to achieve 2, 000 fans. It says that 16 new products were added to the Gallery kitchen collection of Symphony,...
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.