Thomasville designs make an impression in UK
- Bridging the centuries. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p34
Presents information on Thomasville Furniture Industries Incorporated's American Revival furniture collection. Comments from Guy Walters, vice president, general manager of product styling and development; Description of some of the furniture in the collection; Amount of pieces of furniture in...
- Thomasville's Bogart hobnobs with stars. // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p30
Reports that Thomasville Furniture's Bogart Collection were used as gifts to movie stars in the United States. Table given to 2003 Oscar presenters; Furniture at Entertainment Weekly's photo studio.
- Bogart's son impressed by Thomasville approach. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;7/22/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the Thomasville Furniture's Humphrey Bogart licensed furniture collection. Plans to launch the furniture collection at the October High Point market; Reasons why Stephen Bogart, son of the late actor Humphrey Bogart, chose the Thomasville to handle the Bogart collection; Role of...
- Thomasville wood intros to be once a year in 2002. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Announces the launching of wood furniture products from manufacturer, Thomasville Furniture in North Carolina.
- Local Thomasville furniture dealer believes counterfeiters to be gone. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/06/96, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p1
Reports on counterfeit dealers of Thomasville Furniture Gallery products. Reasons for using the Thomasville furniture brand; Marks of counterfeit products including marketing mode used.
- Thomasville creates line for Target . Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
Introduces Renovations, a lineup of furniture collection from Creative Interiors division of Thomasville in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Target costumers of the product; Association of the company with the Target stores; Design of Thomasville collections; Product pricing.
- Thomasville ads seen on NBC, ABC. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
Reports on Thomasville Furniture's running of a two-month television advertising campaign on NBC and ABC. Featuring of the company's Ernest Hemingway collection, and British Gentry and Bellasera lines.
- Bogart Stars as Thomasville Plays It Again. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;1/20/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the plan of Thomasville to launch a line of furniture inspired by screen legend and cultural icon Humphrey Bogart in February 2003. Description of the retro-inspired Bogart Collection; Budget for the advertising campaign.
- Thomasville to Cut 220 Jobs. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the reduction of employees in Thomasville Furniture Industries Inc. of Thomasville, North Carolina. Number of jobs to be affected; Reason for the reduction in the number of employees; Implication for the layoffs in the company.