Sales as changeable as the Easter weather
- Dansk's first catalog. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May94, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p10
Announces Dansk International Designs Ltd.'s market testing of a direct mail catalog program entitled `Dansk Distinctive Designs for the Home.' Contents of the catalog; Retention of marketing and design agency AGA to assist in the development of the catalog.
- Dansk reaps rewards of its Lakeside revamp. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p2
Reports on favorable sales at the refurbished furniture store of Dansk International Designs in Great Britain.
- Dansk's 2-Go store takes away the wait. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports the opening of a furniture store by Dansk International in Essex, England. Perspectives on the delivery of goods for customer; Significance of Essex Radio and the local press for the promotion of the store; Purchase of container items for additional stocks.
- Moving on up. Castle, David // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p19
Features London, England-based Dansk International. Features of its stores; Company history; Store locations; Benefits from selling Danish furniture; Suppliers for the company's Italian and American made furniture; Profile of customers; Future plans of the company.
- Dansk 2 Go to double retail space. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p2
Reports on the renovation of the Dansk International's Dansk 2 Go furniture store in Essex, England. Information on expansion plans for the store.
- The great Dansk. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D.; Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pWW10
Focuses on Ted Nierenberg, founder and former president and chief executive of Dansk International Designs Ltd. Inspiration for beginning the business; Love of photography; Landscaping of the garden at his Armonk, New York estate. INSET: Untitled (Ted Nierenberg's garden)..
- The Ticker. Del Rey, Jason // Inc.;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p24
The article presents an update on various issues related to business enterprises in the U.S. as of October 2009. FriendFeed, a Web service that displays users' updates from various social networks was acquired by Facebook. Penn & Teller released a magic-trick application. Ted Nierenberg, founder...
- A Later Easter Makes for Softer March Comps. // Home Textiles Today;3/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p106
The article focuses on the impact of the Easter holidays to ths same-store sales in March 2011 as shown in the Johnson Redbook in New York.
- Happy holidays. Rees, David // Convenience Store;4/15/2011, p5
The author reflects on the new sales opportunity provided by the two consecutive Easter weekends and the sunshine during the couple of weeks that will make people in Great Britain get outside and barbecue often.