- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p60
Presents charts and graphs on stocks of companies in the wireless communication business. Stocks marked by declines as of November 8, 2000; Shares of Metrocall Inc., a provider of two-way interactive messaging; Stocks of Airgate PCS.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p72
Presents graphical and tabular representations of the stock performance of wireless communication carriers and operators in the United States as of December 18, 2000.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p40
Presents charts and graphs on the stock performance of several wireless communication service carriers and vendors as of September 3, 2001.
- WIRELESS SPENDING IN LATIN AMERICA($ BILLIONS). // Latin America Telecom;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
A graph is presented showing the rate of wireless spending in Latin America from 2006 to 2016.
- Wireless radio frequency bridges. Walters, Kevin // PC Week;12/08/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p131
Presents a chart evaluating wireless radio frequency bridges. Company; Product; Frequency ranges; Installation; Maximum distance between bridges; Security features; Price; More.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p32
Presents charts and graphs on the stock exchange performance of the wireless communication industry, as of January 14, 2002. List of companies; Illustration of portfolio index; Sales forecast for wireless telephones from 2001 to 2005.
- U.S. Wireless Industry, 1985-2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p1528
A chart showing information related to the wireless industry in the U.S. from 1985 to 2007 is presented.
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;2011 Book of Lists, p97
A chart is presented which shows several wireless technology companies in San Diego, California as of June 1, 2010 including Qualcomm Inc., Leap Wireless International Inc. and Wireless Works Inc.
- 2012-2013 FREQUENCY ALLOCATIONS. // Wireless Design & Development;Sep/Oct2012 Supplement, p1
A chart is presented depicting frequency allocations of wireless communication for 2012-2013.