- GRIC to boost VPN. Berinato, Scott // PC Week;02/02/98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p22
Reports that GRIC Communications Inc. and Microsoft Corp. are teaming up to bring virtual private network capabilities to corporate desktops. Deployment of Microsoft's Base Camp software over GRIC's global network of Internet service providers (ISP); Roaming, intelligent location and dialing...
- IP services converge in software architecture. Kujubu, Laura // InfoWorld;11/09/98, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p48
Reports on GRIC Communications Inc.'s introduction of its Convergent Services Platform (CSP), a software architecture that enables Internet service providers and carriers to provide multiple IP services via a single account with one bill. Five components of CSP; Importance of CSP to the...
- Roaming Houses Expand Wares. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;10/19/98, Vol. 5 Issue 40, p40
Focuses on the expansion plans of Gric Communications Inc. and iPass Inc. into Internet Protocol (IP) telephony. Information on the companies; Remote access services of both companies; Information on their telephony settlements.
- GRIC solution to manage enterprise access. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;4/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the MobileOffice Solution being offered by GRIC Communications Inc. to provide and manage remote Internet and intranet access for enterprise customers. Features of the service; Average cost of the service per year, per person; Benefits from the solution.
- Playing technology tag. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;05/14/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 20, p122
Deals with the 802.11b technology, a solution for consumers who demand wireless Internet access. Effort of GRIC Communications to link local area networks with the wire-area network through its global alliance network; Growth of 802.11b.
- On the road to wireless access. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p51
Public 802.11B Wireless access points, or hot spots, can provide a fast and convenient way to access the Internet and corporate network resources while away from the office â€” provided people can find an access point when and where they need one and can brave sometimes confusing setup and...
- Admin tool can cure Notes headaches. Lewis, Jamie // PC Week;2/13/95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pN/13
Focuses on the use of Lotus Development Corp.'s NotesView monitoring software for Notes servers system to manage the Notes network. Hewlett-Packard's OpenView for Windows software as basis for NotesView; Features and capabilities; Functionality; Benefits for administrators.
- Gric beefs up enterprise offerings. Marsan, Carolyn Duffy // Network World;4/12/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p31
Gric Communications is set to update its Mobile Office remote-access system so users can more easily connect to corporate networks using either wired or wireless high-speed Internet links. The company's new offering is aimed at strengthening its position in the enterprise market. Since its...
- TELEFORNICA SELECTS GRIC TO PROVIDE REMOTE INTERNET ACCESS. // Worldwide Telecom;Mar2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Announces the selection of GRIC Communications of Milpitas, California to provide global remote Internet access for the enterprise and service provider customers of Telefonica Data.